Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Surprised I haven't seen Trash Panic listed more (because goddammit that game...).

I'm also surprised to see so many people list Astro Tripper. I thought it was fun and simple.

Other games I regret adding:

Heavy Rain (it was cool the first time through but holy hell it's just so boring now)

Lord of the Rings: Conquest (simply because the online is gone, which makes this an impossible plat now... so I'll forever be at 6/48 because I don't want to go through the single player campaign now :P)

PAIN (suck hard at this game though it would be fun if I could do it)

Burn Zombie Burn (because everyone else mentioned it)

And for now, any game I have 0% on (because it's just wrecking my trophy % heehee).

I have a few that I wish I had never loaded into the system.

Resident Evil 5 (Couldn't get into the game)

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (Bored me from the start)

Wheelman (Complete rubbish I thought)

Fat Princess (Got this as most of my mates had it, complete utter rubbish)

Socom:Confruntation (The game wasn't what I had expected)

However I don't just buy games for the trophies, I buy them if I want to play them.

I love all these games. But I find difficulty with the trophies.

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (Can't platinum now because they shut down multiplayer)

Dragon Age: Origins (Difficult)

SBK 09 Superbike World Championship (Difficult)

WWE '12 (Difficult)

Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Difficult)

MLB 2K11 (Difficult)

Tom Clancy's EndWar (Difficult)

WipEout HD (Difficult)

• 1 month later...

DC Universe Online --> Great game but I have to pay for trophies

Dead Space 2 --> I die a lot. That say's it all.

Need for Speed SHIFT --> Never liked racing games, but my brother bought por PS2 3 Tomb Raider games that are also in PS3 but no, NFS is the best. But I have to win the trophies, I got 20 of them and that's already good.

Mushroom Wars --> So difficult a few times.

MotorStorm Apocalypse --> Same as NFS Shift.

None.

Almost every game I have is less than 100% on the trophies but I am not worried about it or regret getting the games.

I got the games because I wanted to play them. I see trophies as an extra and if I happen to get some, great,

I don't personally see the point of playing games just to get trophies. First and foremost, they should be enjoyed.

• Like 1

I want to remove the following:

WipeOut HD -- Got it for free when the network crashed -- not a big racing fan so the trophies are of no interest to me

Super Street Fighter IV -- Heard it was good... then I realized that I am not any good at fighting games

Burn Zombie Burn -- Played this a ton and it has to be impossible. Hardest game I have ever played

Dead Rising 2 -- This game just did nothing for me played it for about 10 minutes and took it back

Like to get rid of:

Skyrim because that game was so boring to me

Killzone 2 because the default controls are awful and the game was glitching out on me the first time i put the disc in

Renegade ops because i can't beat the first stage without dying

Megaman 10 because its boring and not as fun as Megaman 9

• PAIN (the WORST offender here! Absolutely impossible, and costs $$$ for crummy trophies) :angry:
  • MAG (bad gameplay, level 60 x 3 would take forever, and absolutely horrid online gameplay) :angry:
  • ModNation Racers (bad online racing, campaign is still too tough, loading takes an eternity) :S
  • RAGE (What was all the RAGE about this game? Why did everyone go goo-goo-gaa-gaa for it?) :blink:
  • BRINK (Another game no one plays online, so you get stuck with bots / CPUs all the time) :S

I'm sure there's a few I've forgot… I usually get the feeling of regret and remorse quickly after buying $hit games. It's obvious after about 10 minutes into the game… :blah: