Post your first trophy 0f 2017.

snakebit10

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

The way I do is go to the trophy list of the game, clicked the trophy image I want, that will open a new page with only that trophy and all the achievers, you click again on the image. Now you have just the trophy image on a new page. Then you copy the image (in my case using right click - copy image), and finally go to your post and paste the picture. 

Thank you kindly!

• Like 1

from what i can see, it seems my first trophy was from Senran Kagura: Estival Verses. "Estival Beginnings", which is the first trophy of the game.

followed veeeeery shortly by "My Turn to Speak", which is for completing Chapter 2 of Episode 1 of Tales from the Borderlands.

Pure Chess(PS4)

Pure_Chess_Cover_Art.png

5L982bcb.png

Double Check

Deliver a check by two pieces at the same time.

Chess is like anime to me I can't get enough of it.

Edited by marvelboy10