Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

2 hours ago, fmfab said:

Well on that not, I am dropping out of this, School has ramped up! And not with all this negativity no way I'm sticking around for this! Sorry

Zie je later ✌️

There are less than three days before the Olympics start. This is pretty shady honestly.

If @Gibbo_0113 can't find a replacement in time, @fmfab will stay on the team as a placeholder.

On 03/05/2017 at 9:58 PM, HcG Clawz said:

Talking Dutch now are we?

I say it all time :)

On 03/05/2017 at 9:56 PM, Pixel-DRAGON- said:

P.S. Good luck with your school and your studies mister fmfab (^_^ )

Thanks, mate. Only year 10 though. But my Mum is like "your gonna do years 11 and 12!" ?

Edited by Ethan

Hi there,

I would be willing to participate as an alternate as needed. HOWEVER...

In the spirit of full disclosure, I will admit: (1) I have participated in one other event before, and silently dropped out. My sincerest apologies on that front, but I'm looking for some redemption. (2) My profile isn't that great, but I'm willing to learn from a great! (3) I can't guarantee all my free time would go to this (if selected), but what I could apply, I would.

Some of the events leave me perplexed--I take it they will be explained in more detail as they roll around?

I would totally understand if I wasn't picked, but if you need someone on short notice, I'll do my best to show up.

4 hours ago, UCanCallMeAl98 said:

Hi there,

I would be willing to participate as an alternate as needed. HOWEVER...

In the spirit of full disclosure, I will admit: (1) I have participated in one other event before, and silently dropped out. My sincerest apologies on that front, but I'm looking for some redemption. (2) My profile isn't that great, but I'm willing to learn from a great! (3) I can't guarantee all my free time would go to this (if selected), but what I could apply, I would.

Some of the events leave me perplexed--I take it they will be explained in more detail as they roll around?

I would totally understand if I wasn't picked, but if you need someone on short notice, I'll do my best to show up.

Yeah, about that, fmfab silently came back through pm shortly after he "left". Sorry.

If you want redemption, just join my next event next month. I'm likely reviving the Rarity League. It'll be a fun time.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, UCanCallMeAl98 said:

Alrighty, good to know. I will scope out the Rarity League--is there already a thread for it?

Best of luck, everyone!

There will be a thread after this poll is finished next week. If it's the Rarity League, it'll start sometime in early June.

We are less than 24 hours away from the Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics! It's been a long wait, so I hope everyone's excited! Before each event, I will make an announcement to better outline the rules of the event (this one will be pretty simple though).

First Event - 6-Man Faceoff

For 24 hours, everyone will try to get as many trophies as possible. All platinums are 10 points, and anything else is 1 point. There are no point multipliers, and all trophies count that are not auto-popped or hacked. The team with the most points at the end of the day will win. In the case of a tie, the team with the member with the highest personal score will win. Speaking of, the first personal point will be awarded to the participant with the highest individual score across all seven teams.

Like I said, there's not much to say this time, but there will be more details for future events, including deadlines of picking and switching teammates and how the personal point is acquired for more confusing rounds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@Wdog-999 Jesus, you've already predetermined your team winning the whole thing with the signature you have? lol :P  

Nah, the words in the sig are just words that get uttered a fair amount in Girlish Number, including from Chitose, the girl on the sig.

Winning would be nice though. :awesome:

20 minutes ago, Couch said:

@jem12345,

Round 8 says first team to 600 points wins. Will all the teams keep going until each are at 600? 

Think of it as a relay race. The first member of each team will race to 100 points. Then, as soon as that person is done, trophies for the second person start to count, and they race towards 100 points. 600 points means six sets of 100.

That being said, I don't expect five teams to quickly finish the round, so I'm going to end it after the first team finishes and give points based on how close everyone else is.

• Like 3

All right, twelve trophies out of the gate from The Unwritten Book of Tales 2. I didn't want to lower myself to a point-and-click but since this round is getting lots of trophies fast, I had to do it. :)

2S883cdf.png3Sd4d280.png6S9efa79.png7S2a4efc.png4S58ed7b.png12S624db8.png11Sd788a5.png9Sfa4220.png10S698ec2.png5Sd082b1.png13Sec02f0.png15S0c5c52.png

(Thought Drunken Master would give me more grief, and it did at first because there's a bug that locks your analog controls if you re-load from the options, you have to close the game down and start over. I had uploaded the save just in case I missed the last comic balloon.)

I have to get ready for church now but I'll try to play some more after I get back.

Edited by MidnightCJ