Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

The scores are in!

Sixth Elite: MrUnknown625 - 228 [7]

Third Elite: GarciaFever - 174 [4]

Fourth Elite: Andrea - 62 [2]

Second Elite: HcG Clawz - 3

First Elite: jem12345 - 2

Fifth Elite: Gibbo - 2

Congratulations to the Sixth Elite for winning their sixth event in a row and officially winning the Olympics! Prizes will be sent out next week when the event is over. @MrUnknown625 also gets the personal point, so that's cool. Special recognition should go to @GarciaFever, who put up a great effort and brought the Third Elite ever closer to passing the Fourth Elite for second place. As of right now, the Fourth Elite is only two points ahead, so they can easily drop down if they're not careful.

Next up is the Rarity Frenzy. Remember that this event is three days long. If you're interested in joining the revival of the Rare Trophy Hunters League, this is like a trial version of the event. I was supposed to compete in this event, but I used up most of my ammo in the THL, so we're trying to come up with a backup plan right now. For now, we'll just have @DamagingRob and @TristanBrown17 as placeholders.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

@jem12345 I don't know if they count for much, but I was able to get the World at War zombie trophies and an ultra rare from Black Ops III this weekend. It was a zombies weekend for sure xD

Every trophy counts! Good work!

The scores are in!

Fourth Elite: Andrea - 238.15 [4]

1. Jeff - 0.15

2. gary_danial - 258 [3]

Total - 496.3

Third Elite: GarciaFever - 142.25 [3]

1. fisty123 - 231.35 [2]

Total - 373.6

Sixth Elite:

1. PhantomofThorns - 0

2. bladesoframen - 85.25 [1]

Total - 85.25

Second Elite: HcG Clawz - 33.15

1. HcG-_Terror - 0

Total - 33.15

First Elite:

1. DamagingRob - 4.6

2. TristanBrown17 - 19.65

Total - 24.25

Fifth Elite:

1. EpicNogg4 - 1.45

2. fmfab - 13.05 [1]

Total - 14.5

Congratulations to the Sixth Elite for yet anoth-huh? They didn't win this time? Well, this must be the first sign of the apocalypse.

Congratulations to the FOURTH Elite for finally taking a win (congrats to the Third Elite too for taking second). With this, @gary_danial secures the personal point prize, which is impressive considering he didn't even compete the full three days. Also, the only way the Fourth Elite won't take second place at this point is if they do essentially bad and the Third Elite makes it at least into the top three in the final event (but they'll probably need to win).

As promised, I will now outline the Eighth and final event. This event is by far the most confusing, so I think bullet points would be best for this.

• Between now and tomorrow's start, each team must pick one member to start. If not, the first person will be chosen at random.
  • The first person will race to 100 points using the same points system from Rounds One and Six.
  • The first person to reach 100 points will get the personal point (but that doesn't matter at this point).
  • The second the first person on a team finishes, the next person can start earning trophies for points. Let me note that you do not need to post on the thread that a person is done nor who is the next person to go, but it is strongly recommended.
  • An admin will count your score either when you post that you are done or when your entire team finishes. We will not be constantly checking your scores, so you need to tell us when we need to count.
  • If an admin counts a score less than 100, that person's turn will resume, and the scores of everyone after him/her will go to zero.
  • Besides the first person, each team can change their order at any time. Just remember that if a team has someone get less than 100 points and then decides to switch members, the first person will need to start from scratch.
  • Once one team has all six members at 100 points, their team wins, and the round ends.
  • 2nd - 6th place will be determined based on how close each team was to finishing. For example, a team with their fourth guy at 44 points loses to a team with their fourth guy at 45 points.
  • Points are counted over the span of the start of the round to the moment the winning team earns their last trophy.

Okay, I think that's everything. Let me know if you have any questions. I think our team is pretty much done at this point, so I just went to Random.org and picked @Triicky913 as our first person. Let's see how this goes.

Edited by jem12345
  • Like 4

Just so we are 100% clear on the tiebreaker. Right now our team is up 5 on Garcia's. If we finish 3rd and they finish 1st that means we are tied on points. Does it then go to personal points or platinums to determine 2nd place?

Our first player up will be Kent.

Just now, Andrea said:

Just so we are 100% clear on the tiebreaker. Right now our team is up 5 on Garcia's. If we finish 3rd and they finish 1st that means we are tied on points. Does it then go to personal points or platinums to determine 2nd place?

Our first player up will be Kent.

Tie-breaker is determined by personal points. You'll still win.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

It's about time we won an event :P! You're winning streak has finally come to an end Unknown and now there's nothing you can do do to stop us (from getting second place :awesome:).

I'm glad and grateful. All this all-nighter is definitely worth it. Good job captain and team!

• Like 1

Ok now I want to put my 2 cents in here:

According to the main rules, each team has to nominate who is going to participate in which events, correct? And if nobody is mentioned, then the person will be chosen at random, right?

I know that @AlphaTrash didn't have a choice seeing as each person on each team must participate in at least 3 rounds, but I didn't seen anywhere on the last 2-3 pages on which people on @Andrea's team were going to participate. so what gives?

Just now, GarciaFever said:

Ok now I want to put my 2 cents in here:

According to the main rules, each team has to nominate who is going to participate in which events, correct? And if nobody is mentioned, then the person will be chosen at random, right?

I know that @AlphaTrash didn't have a choice seeing as each person on each team must participate in at least 3 rounds, but I didn't seen anywhere on the last 2-3 pages on which people on @Andrea's team were going to participate. so what gives?

I have PMed jem with my selections for virtually every round so far.

Edited by Andrea