What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

I got a new phone few days after Christmas. It's a Lenovo A536 and I also signed a 2 year plan contract. I can't terminate it till my deal is done. So I'm gonna have to stick with the same phone for the next 2 years before thinking about upgrading to a new one or even getting another phone again. Great so far tho, Twitter, FB/FBC, IG, and Skype have been good to me. :)

lenovo-smartphone-a536-front-back.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Get ready to be amazed-

283521-pantech-hotshot-verizon-wireless.

Yep, I can feel the amazement from here B)

Four years old and still working. It has survived having a cracked screen, a missing battery cover that resulted in a dented battery, being submerged in perfume (FYI perfume and phones do not mix. It shredded the red plastic to bits and got into the crack and damaged the screen/ Highlight- it smells wonderful), and having it's plastic casing cracked. But, it still makes calls (when it feels like it) and texts :D

Moral of my story- get a phone contract or else you won't ever upgrade :P One day, I will decide to ditch it, but for now it has character

• 1 month later...

Get ready to be amazed-

283521-pantech-hotshot-verizon-wireless.

Yep, I can feel the amazement from here B)

Four years old and still working. It has survived having a cracked screen, a missing battery cover that resulted in a dented battery, being submerged in perfume (FYI perfume and phones do not mix. It shredded the red plastic to bits and got into the crack and damaged the screen/ Highlight- it smells wonderful), and having it's plastic casing cracked. But, it still makes calls (when it feels like it) and texts :D

Moral of my story- get a phone contract or else you won't ever upgrade :P One day, I will decide to ditch it, but for now it has character

Woah, is that the new iPhone?!

• Like 1