What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

First ever phone back in 2007.Stopped using in 2008 due to not really needing it. Sanyo Katana (name like that I was getting it lmfao)

sanyo_katana-black.jpg

2nd phone from 2011-2013. Never really had it on I only got it for wifi purposes. Kyocera Echo. It was the first, and I think only, phone I'd ever seen like it. Decided to give the new idea a try.

kyocera-echo-600-rm-eng.jpg

Just got this phone 5 days ago. Again it's mainly for wifi purposes because all 2, yeah I know pathetic lmfao, of my friends live in 2 separates states and we don't talk much unless it's through gaming. (both are busy so that's a few months in between) Moto G 

new_moto_g_black.jpg

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

• 1 month later...

Went back to one of my old....

samsung-t201g-cell-phone-reviews-3.jpg

Guys please watch what APPs you use, I dont need my number to be taken from your contact list....and then be spammed with "looking for pretty girls? use this app" You know who you are!.....

Damn, I thought I was slow catching up to the ever expanding universe of cell-phone technology! But by reading some of the posts on here I guess I'm more current than a lot of people, although I still have a somewhat old phone. I usually have an Iphone 3GS in my pocket whenever I go anywhere. It's reliable, I can watch Youtube on it, browse the web  and of course I can make phone calls!  :lol:

Edited by WinterHitman
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...