Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

2 hours ago, Kaipilicious said:

Street Fighter V

Wish I didn’t started it in the First Place 1f602.png

Give me your Hogwarts Legacy plat-

I spent so much time in that game only for it to glitch out on me and make 100% completion impossible on my file. Worst part is that the devs haven't fixed the glitch that made it incompletable (74/75 traits glitch) the last time I checked. I just can't bring myself to do it all again for a simple chance to be given what I've already earned-

8 minutes ago, MoonMun21 said:

Give me your Hogwarts Legacy plat-

I spent so much time in that game only for it to glitch out on me and make 100% completion impossible on my file. Worst part is that the devs haven't fixed the glitch that made it incompletable (74/75 traits glitch) the last time I checked. I just can't bring myself to do it all again for a simple chance to be given what I've already earned-

Ill take the outer wilds, it interests me but don’t get on with games that use zero gravity mechanics 

...and yeah I feel you on that crushing blow of a glitch in big games. It’s beyond maddening and my profile is littered with them. Scars Above recently did this to me (it’s not a big game but I hate replaying anything I’ve already beat once) but a real killer was the Lego Star Wars game. Hours n hours n hours poured into that just for the stupid mouse droids to bug out preventing the collectible trophy.

Edited by PotrikBerger

9 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Ill take the outer wilds, it interests me but don’t get on with games that use zero gravity mechanics 

...and yeah I feel you on that crushing blow of a glitch in big games. It’s beyond maddening and my profile is littered with them. Scars Above recently did this to me (it’s not a big game but I hate replaying anything I’ve already beat once) but a real killer was the Lego Star Wars game. Hours n hours n hours poured into that just for the stupid mouse droids to bug out preventing the collectible trophy.

I'd take that Paradise Killer 100%, because I haven't head of that game, but that's a cool looking game image for sure! ?

• Like 1

On 15.6.2023 at 10:52 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

I'd take that Paradise Killer 100%, because I haven't head of that game, but that's a cool looking game image for sure! 1f44d.png

I'd probably take you LittleBigPlanet Platinum/100%.

Edited by Nojo999
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I'd take that Paradise Killer 100%, because I haven't head of that game, but that's a cool looking game image for sure! 1f44d.png

Its a great game, it was vying for a place on my top 5 games of 2022. Obviously I don’t know you personally dude but looking at other games I’ve seen you comment on and appreciate before I think you’ll really like it. I also think it’s now part of the subscription service,  but I’m not certain about that

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Its a great game, it was vying for a place on my top 5 games of 2022. Obviously I don’t know you personally dude but looking at other games I’ve seen you comment on and appreciate before I think you’ll really like it. I also think it’s now part of the subscription service,  but I’m not certain about that

Appreciate the recommend mate - I'll have a look into it today!

• Like 2

Max Payne 3

I wanted to do it but waited too long as servers are offline. My fault tbh.

Also Super Meat Boy, because I cba for that I am too old for the stress.

Some very nice platinum's here well done.

Edited by cuckie
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TheWestPT said:

Max Payne 3

Red Dead Redemption 2

If only I could be bothered I just gave up going for it I was already getting tired of the whole single player grind towards the 100% which I did a good amount, I also didn’t even start multiplayer at that point so yeah just wanted to move on shame.

2 hours ago, blacklight-nero said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

If only I could be bothered I just gave up going for it I was already getting tired of the whole single player grind towards the 100% which I did a good amount, I also didn’t even start multiplayer at that point so yeah just wanted to move on shame.

Remember me, because somebody remembered the existence of that game

• Like 1