Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, Haihattelija said:

Trackmania Turbo platinum would be my choice. Been thinking about getting a nice racing game to play lately. Newest trackmania did came to my mind too but season pass thing was a turn off for me.

You should definitely go for Trackmania Turbo if you want a nice racing game. The newest one with the season pass thing is a turn off for me as well.

As for my choice I think I’ll take Mirror’s Edge since the speedrun requirements are quite challenging from what I’ve heard.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marin Kitagawa said:

You should definitely go for Trackmania Turbo if you want a nice racing game. The newest one with the season pass thing is a turn off for me as well.

As for my choice I think I’ll take Mirror’s Edge since the speedrun requirements are quite challenging from what I’ve heard.

Tekken tag 2 or Tekken 6. I would just like them to be part of my collection for being rad games 

38 minutes ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Hogwarts Legacy, I have all the trophies except for the Slytherin one. My wife wants to play as Slytherin, but she keeps putting it off.

Persona 5 Strikers. Really need to get round to playing it at some point as it's been in my backlog for a while now. 

Edited by Glorious Fury

12 hours ago, Glorious Fury said:

Persona 5 Strikers. Really need to get round to playing it at some point as it's been in my backlog for a while now. 

Warriors All-Stars. I enjoyed playing Samurai Warriors a few years ago and would like to play a crossover musou game.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MvComedy said:

Warriors All-Stars. I enjoyed playing Samurai Warriors a few years ago and would like to play a crossover musou game.

Super Street Fighter IV!

That game is so far beyond my capabilities it isn’t even funny, and will remain on my profile for all time (along with its un-super younger sibling) as a testament to my ineptitude…

…but it sure would look nice if I did somehow steal it from ya! ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1