Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

56 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Rayman Legends

I'm going with one you did that had a gap of 4 years between trophies. Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories. To think you got around half the trophies and then finally came back and took care of those "Proud" trophies is very impressive. Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 at the start of 2019, will be my first go at a plat for KH since all my old games are on the PS2.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

FIFA 19 
Ultimate Team is what pushes me away from playing this game and the series in general.

Crash Bandicoot. Getting the relic's make me want to rip my hair out, on a side note, impressive profile!

• Like 1

Gta 5. I have actually given up on ever getting Gta 3 or Vice City platinum because both games have one trophy each that feels just impossible for me to ever do, and those platinums are rather common, so i can just imagine how much shit one would have to swallow to get the ultra rare Gta 5 plat.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

Gta 5. I have actually given up on ever getting Gta 3 or Vice City platinum because both games have one trophy each that feels just impossible for me to ever do, and those platinums are rather common, so i can just imagine how much shit one would have to swallow to get the ultra rare Gta 5 plat.

The witcher 3: wild hunt