Top 3 Vita games to buy first (as of today)

AdventjX

On 4/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, Superbuu3 said:

I'm genuinely disappointed by the lack of Soul Sacrifice Delta mentions its hands down the best game on the system and an exclusive and there's nothing else like it. Calling it a monster hunter game does it no justice as most people take that as to mean its a monster hunter clone.

Definitely a great vita exclusive, but maybe not really a top 3 for many people. I consider it the best (both story and gameplay) among similar style games on Vita.
I would have recommended Soul Sacrifice Delta if it's not limited to 3 games only :P

Edited by PliskinCobra
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2017 at 9:49 PM, adventheorex said:

Hi guys,

So I was thinking of adding a Vita to go along with my PS4 and was wondering what games I should buy FIRST. I know most of you guys will probably ask what kind of games I prefer or whatnot, so I'll just clarify right off the bat that I play any and all kinds of games, and am (sort of) an up and coming trophy hunter.

Any feedback/suggestions would be appreciated. I really am at a complete loss on what to get first ^^

Just wondering if you decided yet and which games you're going for.

2 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

Definitely a great vita exclusive, but maybe not really a top 3 for many people. I consider it the best (both story and gameplay) among similar style games on Vita.
I would have recommended Soul Sacrifice Delta if it's not limited to 3 games only :P

Delta was too easy =D 

And the best karige is God Eater :P

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Huh, that's quite tempting price :D

+shipping, though xD

Heh, why didn't the post merge?

I'm not sure, I'm only on psnp when I'm at work so had 5 day off for easter, if you want to pm me the country you live in than I'll work it out, can't be much, I'm always import/export things and this weighs nothing.

Anyway, I'm going to add strangers of sword city as being a good choice, that's been pretty good so far.

Also Need for speed most wanted, it keeps so much content for a ps3 turn vita game.

My favorite game on Vita is Killzone Mercenary.  It is a console quality FPS, and while it doesn't do anything too crazy or new, it's still a very good FPS that does everything it needs to do.  The story isn't half bad either, especially if you're a fan of the Killzone franchise.  If not you won't be lost so don't worry.

My second favorite game is one that I'm playing right now: Persona 4.  It's an anime JRPG, and as someone who hasn't watched any anime and only plays Western RPGs, I wasn't sure if I'd like it.  Well, I like it.  It's a damn good RPG, and very comparable to Pokemon.  The writing is top notch, with very well rounded charchters and an amazing story.

My third favorite game is Uncharted Golden Abyss.  It's a solid action adventure game with good characters and story.  If you've played other Uncharted games you should more or less know what to expect.

I know that you only wanted three recommendations, but I have a forth game that's very near and dear to my heart.  That game would be TellTale's The Walking Dead.  It's on PS3 and PS4 as well as Vita, so you can play it any way you choose, but if you enjoy decision making and consequences, you need to play this game.  It takes place in the world of the Walking Dead comics, but it is it's own unique story with it's own unique characters, both of which are second to none.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2017 at 10:26 PM, hotdog_president said:

My top three would have to be:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

God of War I/II (I know it's not exclusive, but I had a blast on the Vita with these two games)

Velocity 2X - great handheld game for on the go

Definitely waiting on Uncharted and GOW sale before buying on Vita

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

For a marvelous and excellent Visual novel you have Zero Escape 1f619.png

27 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

This guy knows :awesome: 

But he did say good VN :awesome: 

Not 'marvelous' or 'ekuserento' =D

Is there anyway to get Zero Escape:999 by itself on vita? I already have the other two digitally :'(

Edited by Dav9834
100th post in this thread woot!