Stupid but necessary request

AdventjX

Pop all the trophies in a PS3 game using a hacked save. Make sure that you get some completely unrealistic completion time to platinum/100% and wait. You'll eventually get a flag for that trophy list. Then, raise a dispute against that flag. Suddenly, you will have tonnes of profile views as everyone scours your profile looking for other hacked trophy lists. 

You're welcome. 

Lol. Don't do this. xD 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StrickenBiged said:

Pop all the trophies in a PS3 game using a hacked save. Make sure that you get some completely unrealistic completion time to platinum/100% and wait. You'll eventually get a flag for that trophy list. Then, raise a dispute against that flag. Suddenly, you will have tonnes of profile views as everyone scours your profile looking for other hacked trophy lists. 

You're welcome. 

Lol. Don't do this. xD 

Plagiarist.

Alternatively you could cheat, use a save file to pop trophies or something, wait to get flagged and open a dispute, that'll get you more views than asking for them ever will :awesome:

• Like 2

Imho if you really want lots of profile views you'll have to do some work if you don't want to involve money. If you have facebook or twitter, just slap your psnp link on there. If you have other sites that allow signatures also add your psnp link there. Pretty much wherever online. 

I don't think you can spam F5 refresh since the counter is probably tracking ip and u only get 1 a day? Not sure. Maybe someone knows the details. 

I personally never check the psnp trophy page much just individual forum profiles. But yeah I feel you gotta stay active and care about others first then others may care about you (your profile).

6 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

You're welcome. 

Lol. Don't do this. xD 

Do that. My LBP 2 save is still on a flash drive somewhere in my bedroom. ;)

• Like 1

I don't care at all how many people see my profile, how many platinums I have or don't have compared to somebody or how many people on social media see my profile. I just set my own goals for the games I do want to platinum and go for it. If something happens in real life or I get sidetracked, I switch gears and move on.

Most people who play video games don't care about trophies, and that's perfectly fine with me. I do my own thing and it doesn't really matter what others think. I post updates on my own progress, comment on other peoples progress and have fun, because this is a trophy hunting website. I enjoy getting trophies, if I didn't like getting trophies I wouldn't be hunting for them, and I wouldn't be on this website.

Have your friend join up on this website and start interacting with the community. You'll generate views and perhaps even a few comments headed your way, and the rest is pretty much natural.

New member here, been here for about a week or so, thought I could pop in with an opinion of someone who's just joined/started to get into 100%ing and trophy hunting

Honestly, just get him to have a looksie around the forum. I started looking at several PS forums and decided to settle on this one because of the community feel, extensiveness of the site, guides and active member list, and I just love chatting on a good forum about things I love. 

If he's just here for the views.... idk get a Twitch or something?

For the record, gave you a view anyway :P

Edited by ahoyimzoe
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

You're welcome. 

Lol. Don't do this. xD 

nice tip man i will give it a try *waiting for them good views to increase*??

Get your friend to find a game they really enjoy. Don't try to convince him to get into trophy hunting by suggesting terrible games like Mayo, or Orc Slayer(Sadly I got 'em both). My first platinum was LBP, and boy what a thrill after seeing that pop that's when the gears started turning. Took me a while to get really into it, I think it was two years after that one that I started popping plats more often, but yeah, find a game they love maybe even one you can play with them and go for the plat together. 

You shouldn't really force it on him, and views is not what you should focus on.

You should rather give him a fun challange or something simalar.

Find a doable game or one he already owns, and challange him to earn the platinum or 100% if it doesn't have one.

But the most enjoyable way if found to earn trophies, is to play through the same game at the same time, then make it a race for platinum. This way you'll both talk about the same game, give eachother tips, compare progress and so on.

And of course introduce him to the community gradually, as the intrest rises.

Good luck ^_^

• Like 1

I did go to your profile, even though I don't see the point.

But like many people said, have your friend play a game that he's really passionate about, for example with me it started with inFamous Second Son, other platinums came later, even though i still don't hunt, I do love getting a new platinum every once in a while, my last platinum was Final Fantasy XV in January.

But still, if your friend isn't in hunting for trophies, he/she isn't, that's how it goes.

Everyone enjoys what he/she enjoys, some people just like doing the story of a game just once, than go to the next game (I'm doing that at the moment) others love completing the game until they've done everything and got the platinum.

So yeah, I do wish you luck with convincing your friend, but if it doesn't work out, it doesn't. ^_^

Edited by jaccoowd

5 hours ago, Hogie838 said:

I'm a tad cynical also... as a matter of interest, did you view his profile?

No, no I did not lol. 

A member with only 6 posts coming here and essentially saying "increase my view counter plz" seems fishy to me. 

Plot twist: There is no friend.

More to the point tho, others have hit the nail on the head with all the advice.

Just be active, play more shit, challenges etc etc.

People tend to check you out if you are active in the forums, or update your profile so it shows on the front page. Or if you have a sig with your profile in it showing your stats etc. 

The topic name bothers me a little. Dont know why its necessary.

Views don't mean much. Just having fun and a great community 

I viewed your profile but I don't get why you wanted the views yes I seen the first page but anyways let's say your friend joins this site which that's great if he does but he will probably end up seeing this thread you made so your views would have been for nothing, anyways this community is great lots of cool folks here 

Not really necessary though was it? 

You should just get your friend signed up to the forum and get him to interact with the community. I don't get that many profile views but I still visit the site regularly and give my thoughts or opinions on certain topics now and then. I love getting trophies but it's not my main focus at this time in my life :)

5 hours ago, Azaan60 said:

No, no I did not lol. 

A member with only 6 posts coming here and essentially saying "increase my view counter plz" seems fishy to me. 

Its pretty strange alright, not sure what it has to do with getting you interested in trophy hunting but hey ho

• Like 1