Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

1 hour ago, WimpyBadger said:

GOD WARS: Future Past and all DLC is now removed from the NA PS4 store. 

At the time of this post both the game and DLC are still available on the NA vita store.

Can confirm the same for the EU store: it has been removed here too. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

I can’t find GOD WARS: The Complete legend in NA store! Anyone can confirms? 

I don't think PlayStation ever got the complete edition.  I can confirm the Nintendo store still has it for sale which is the version they mentioned was getting delisted later this year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WimpyBadger said:

I don't think PlayStation ever got the complete edition.  I can confirm the Nintendo store still has it for sale which is the version they mentioned was getting delisted later this year. 

There is a trophy list for the PS4 ! strange.

16 hours ago, WimpyBadger said:

The complete version did exist for NA PSN it's most likely an accidental delisting as the complete version replaced the original versions page for PS4, prior to delisting.

Edit: Nevermind that, I must've been on my HK account when I was doing checks other day. All delisted as normal.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

On 6/8/2023 at 10:41 PM, shipper321 said:

Friday the 13th will be delisted on Dec 31, 2023 and the matchmaking server will shut down on Dec 31, 2024 at the latest. This is the matchmaking server, I believe. Dedicated servers for games were already closed.

Edit: It's also part of PS Plus extra if you have it.

So meaning online WILL be totally nuked until December 31,2024...one more year to go.....

• Like 2

Lemnis Gate is not connecting to server currently :( 

It's supposed to shut down on July 11th. Really hope this is a temporary issue. My internet seems fine outside of the game.

Ok so Lemnis Gate couldn't connect to servers for like 25 minutes. Not good. Try to hurry if you're already going for this.

It seems to be working again, just managed to find my alt.

• Like 1

Posts about SCV are true only partially. The game was delisted, yes, but at least you can still buy dlcs. I did that secs ago.

P.S. Delisting notice just week before delisting is crazy. I don't want to think how pissed i would be if i didn't do multiplayer stuff in SVIV (PS3 isn't important for me here since only X360 version has achievements support), SCV and SCVI recently.

P.S.2. I would be very grateful if you could share similar notices about Tekken or BlazBlue games. Don't be shy and tag me.

P.S.3. Last question. I read something about Dead Space 2 server shutdown/delisting in this thread. I know supreme disk version has that railshooter port from Wii with trophy support. Can any good soul tell me if this additional game is on disk? It wasn't a downloable code?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Posts about SCV are true only partially. The game was delisted, yes, but at least you can still buy dlcs.

Good to know :)

47 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

P.S. Delisting notice just week before delisting is crazy.

It's not enough, no. ?

49 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

I would be very grateful if you could share similar notices about Tekken or BlazBlue games. Don't be shy and tag me.

Just follow the thread to be sure you are notified.

49 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

I read something about Dead Space 2 server shutdown/delisting in this thread. I know supreme disk version has that railshooter port from Wii with trophy support. Can any good soul tell me if this additional game is on disk? It wasn't a downloable code?

Yes, it's on the disc. It is not a code.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Just follow the thread to be sure you are notified.

Belive me, i follow it. It's just there is a big difference when company gives a shutdown/delisting notice half year in advance or a month in advance like they did with Freedom Fighters/Soul Sacrifice, but only a week is crazy and i totally missed the one about SCV because i don't check here everyday ? 

P. S. Oh and btw, thanks for the info about DS2. I can buy Extraction anytime then and i'm glad it isn't same code bs like they did with Fallout 4 or Spider-Man. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Ok so Lemnis Gate couldn't connect to servers for like 25 minutes. Not good. Try to hurry if you're already going for this.

It seems to be working again, just managed to find my alt.

These sorts of temporary disruptions do not mean anything, in general no internet service (including Google) likes to promise more than 99% uptime even when they have datacenters in almost every country. Obviously this is a moot point when a latecoming gamer depends on uninterrupted service to get their stuff done. However to actually know what doesn't connect to which, you'd have to deduce if it's your network, your ISP's network, Lemnis Gate host's network, or any network in between the connection travels through that broke.

This why it's also a patience game, a temporary hiccup on the internet in general will cause a lot of false flags about different kinds of services, platforms or brands. You should give at least a couple hours to find out if something is "really" down. If there's no reply from hosts, you might start to worry. If it's down for a day regardless anyone replied, then it's a real cause for worry.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ars said:

These sorts of temporary disruptions do not mean anything, in general no internet service (including Google) likes to promise more than 99% uptime even when they have datacenters in almost every country. Obviously this is a moot point when a latecoming gamer depends on uninterrupted service to get their stuff done. However to actually know what doesn't connect to which, you'd have to deduce if it's your network, your ISP's network, Lemnis Gate host's network, or any network in between the connection travels through that broke.

This why it's also a patience game, a temporary hiccup on the internet in general will cause a lot of false flags about different kinds of services, platforms or brands. You should give at least a couple hours to find out if something is "really" down. If there's no reply from hosts, you might start to worry. If it's down for a day regardless anyone replied, then it's a real cause for worry.

Ok, good to know, I'll wait more time before reporting something like this next time. But sometimes when a game is shutting down soon, the servers become worse, and I am personally not used to these temporary disconnections, so it was a bit shocking to me. And worrying. Sometimes games shut down early as well. 

5 hours ago, ars said:

However to actually know what doesn't connect to which, you'd have to deduce if it's your network, your ISP's network, Lemnis Gate host's network, or any network in between the connection travels through that broke.

I don't have the knowledge for that, I just knew my internet was fine otherwise and it was Lemnis Gate's server not connecting.

9 hours ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Belive me, i follow it. It's just there is a big difference when company gives a shutdown/delisting notice half year in advance or a month in advance like they did with Freedom Fighters/Soul Sacrifice, but only a week is crazy and i totally missed the one about SCV because i don't check here everyday 1f609.png 

P. S. Oh and btw, thanks for the info about DS2. I can buy Extraction anytime then and i'm glad it isn't same code bs like they did with Fallout 4 or Spider-Man. 

Oh, I definitely understand that. I think I just got used to keeping a forum tab open and check for notifications almost every day, but of course, not everyone does that. No problem about DS2 :)

On 6/22/2023 at 5:14 PM, HuntingFever said:

This^

Warzone is completely trophyless so nothing will change in that regard, once the servers close.

Is the spec ops mode ran on a separate server or something? I was under the impression that it’s a part of warzone.

29 minutes ago, lie said:

Is the spec ops mode ran on a separate server or something? I was under the impression that it’s a part of warzone.

17 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No idea I'm afraid, my knowledge on that matter is very limited :(.

Call of Duty: Cold War, Warzone, Modern Warfare servers are a mess. Everything seems to be interconnected. You have to download a bunch of files to play a single game mode, and I remember three trophy lists popping up on my account when I played. I don't know what mess they created with these games but they seem to be centrally operated.

Maybe someone can clarify, but it's potentially dangerous when a shut down inevitably occurs, even if only from one game mode.