Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

22 hours ago, Kolm said:

The time someone achieves the platinum doesn't say much about the online in this case. People could have grinded out the required online points before the shutdown and then later on completed the offline levels and got all the other trophies.

Yes I know that. I said what I said, because I checked the profile of the player who got the Platinum on the 9th and all the other trophies were earned 10 years ago and only the level 11 one and the platinum were earned now, which means the only way the trophy could eb earned is through the challenges.

Now I'm in no position to tell if it was cheated or not, so that remains to be seen. 🤔

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

APB Reloaded shutting down on August 2nd

Was delisted a while back from my store (AU). Not sure when. 

Good luck to anyone's mental state who'll be grinding that game.

Edit: Not even sure it was ever available in my store, but the mobile app doesn't show the game at all for me. I switched to my NA on the app and got it.

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

APB's huge grind + a deadline? Hmmm I don't think so. It can take up to 400h just so you know. 

Checking right now, it has also been delisted in my store (Spain, EU). I added it to library last year I think, so it must have been recent, or just now with the shutdown announcement. 

It's important to mention that the ps store product description page says that starting February 1st, both the monetization and downloads of the game will be disabled. Now, they may mean for new owners, though the game is already delisted, but they could also mean just that, downloading the game. While rare, it's possible for them to do that. You should just download it to be safe if you plan on doing this.

• Like 2

400 hours is too much, in my opinion. I managed everything in 150/200 hours by boosting with two people (Plus one extra account). You need at least three other people start a match in Baylan (The empty game mode) and boost: technically, the more the better, but you'd also need to return the favour to everyone.

The biggest grind is 10.000 kills, everything else can be done in just 5/6 hours or comes through natural play in the other modes, without boosting.

Good luck to whoever decides to attempt it!

• Like 3

APB Reloaded seems to be delisted, unless someone else can confirm otherwise. It just doesn't give you the option to claim the game, no matter the region. 

20240116_213039.jpg?ex=65b9b148&is=65a73c48&hm=f9d268dfd01f1c2131aca783af36cae12a16aa51b9bc0cbd6d941bf2182bdd7e&

When you try to claim the game via browser, it prompts you with this. 

image.png?ex=65b9b204&is=65a73d04&hm=a3bf4150c2ac75667da23f5bc4ac2a231b045d2d9cd8ccf3fa60a0cbc266ee91&

38 minutes ago, imminent-file5 said:

Update for APB Reloaded: I managed to get it onto my account by claiming it through the mobile app. Not sure how long this method will last for however. 

I literally just redeemed it on the mobile app myself. Can confirm this still works for those interested. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The US version of Moss: Book 2 appears to have been delisted but the EU releases are still available :(.

Thanks for the warning. Was about to buy it anyway in the sale but... didn't hold off until tonight like I planned to.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are EU and NA, PS4 & PS5 stacks for this game for a total of 4 stacks but it's the NA PS4 release that's evading people.

It's visible for me on PS4 US store

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are EU and NA, PS4 & PS5 stacks for this game for a total of 4 stacks but it's the NA PS4 release that's evading people.

Perhaps, try checking through a PS4?

Could be one of those games where it only shows up on PS4 Store through the console

• Like 2

Just now, HuntingFever said:

That is so weird, it wasn't showing up at all a few hours ago 🤔. I guess it must have been a weird server glitch of some kind.

The **ck move is to show PS4 version only on PS4 store. I couldn't find it in browser either. So, some people might miss out on this specific version if they don't bother enough to check elsewhere.

There are a few other games like that (Syberia: The World Before and Beholder 3 being one of them, for me personally) which I wish wasn't the case at all.

• Like 4

On 1/3/2024 at 6:38 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Everyone is trying to get more confirmation from the devs but The Sinking City will now be 100% self-published by Frogware. They will be releasing a new updated version to coincide. In this announcement they also mention older versions will be removed at the end of February.

If this is any case like with their Sherlock Holmes titles previously I would assume this means the PS4 version published by Nacon may be delisted in favor for their self published version. (PS5 version is already self published by them.) But for now we just have to wait and see what they confirm on this.

The PS4 Standard edition, Necronomicon edition & DLC are currently on sale until January 31, 2024 (EU) - February 1, 2024 (NA). I will state that I have no idea if it will be delisted in February and be replaced by a self-published version. IMO it's a very good game, it just lacks polish on the PS4 (I own but haven't played the PS5 version).

USA - Standard: $9.99 | Necronomicon: $11.99

Canada - Standard: $13.39 | Necronomicon: $15.99

UK - Standard: £8,99 | Necronomicon: £9.99

Europe -  Standard: €9,99 | Necronomicon: €11,99

The PS5 version (self-published) is also on sale, and it's cheaper, lol.

Photo-PLAYSTATION-2024-1-17-13-2-41.jpg

Edited by Ryan Industries
  • Like 4