What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars. Since it's not as time consuming as I thought it'd be with the lv100 City one. Turning on Netflix helps with the grindy parts. I am determined not to touch another Vita game until it's done! I need card space. I need to start working on what's there. 

• Like 2

On ps3 i'm working on Prototype 2, already beat the game once, now just need to clean a few trophies, also working on GTA san andreas on PS3, game main missions take a while to finish and after that, just a few grind trophies, the game is fun as hell tho.

On ps4 i'm working on Mirros edge Catalyst, great game imo, and a 5/10 plat so far, i just need to grab some collectibles and finish the dashes.

Assassin's Creed Origins. No trophies today, still focusing on side quests and upgrading my equipment since I haven't bothered with that much so far, managed to get rid of another Phylake too so they're down to three. It'll probably be the same all weekend, unless I run of out side quests :P 

I'm currently attempting the 100% of CoD Ghosts and I'm more specifically trying to get the extinction trophies from the main game and from the DLC. The mode is fun but I'm not really a fan of survival modes no matter what game it is and this one is no exception. Hopefully, I'll be able to solo everything or with randoms since I don't really want to do a boosting session for this game.

Assassin's Creed Origins. I've pretty much ran out of side quests to do in my discovered locations so I popped some quick trophies and set out on the main quest again, looking at the trophy guide I'm on the penultimate quest so the platinum shouldn't be too far off. I completed "Incoming Threat" too, part of the quest was out in the Isolated Desert when I was level 34 so I was a little underleveled and had to use some lateral thinking to get it done. I did provoke a few guards into a fight though and learned a few tricks for beating higher level opponents so I immediately went after the last three Phylakes so I don't have them to worry about anymore. 

Not sure when I'll pop the platinum but I'll be picking up the pace with some extra free time after work this week and next weekend.  

Between whoring out a few easy plats to get some more $10 gift cards, I just finished Dragon Quest Heroes 2 on Saturday, and should finish Truck Racer tomorrow. Up next will probably be Forma.8, although I'm looking forward to starting up Deus Ex, since I just bought the season pass on sale this week. I really want to knock out a lot of PS+ titles this year - I've been a little lax in finishing (or even starting) them over the past year or so.

Assassin's Creed Origins. One main quest to go, I've not decided how I'll go about getting the remaining trophies afterwards. I'm thinking I'll start working toward Old Habits and clean up the rest as I come across places I can complete the objectives, whatever I decide I've been exploring and looting a lot of places as I go along so it'll cut down on some work at least. 

Assassin's Creed Origins. Now that the main quests are done I can start focusing on the random stuff. I've decided I'll go along with my original thought and work from region to region for Old Habits while cleaning up the other trophies along the way. I'll go for the 100% too but I'm not sure if I'll do that immediately after the platinum or if I'll take a short break from the game with something else. 

I think I got sidetracked with my old PS3 games, which was good for my completion rates, but still it slowed my progress on other things. I think my thumb kind of wore down trying the 2nd Zico challenge in Wipeout Omega Collection (which I missed by a whole 0.2 seconds), so I just got some elite golds in some easier Fury events. Played some Godzilla too and maxed out the showa Mecha Godzilla. However my motivation to play as Space Godzilla is where the real problem is. Only got him to level 3 and couldn't even finish the normal route, since he doesn't have any moves effective against Super MechaGodzilla. In any case, the last needed trophies aren't going to pop up in a while.