What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

No Man's Sky. Popped :silver: Pattern for Conquest and :gold: Citizen of the Galaxy today. Afterwards I spent around eight hour working towards the :gold: Galapogos trophy, in that time I scanned all the species on...wait for it...one whole planet :lol: I seem to have better luck on planets with 6 species, planets with 9, 10, 11, I'll get down to the last two and can't find them despite looking everywhere. Generally I'll spend up to an hour on a planet searching before I move on, anyway that takes me to three entire planets scanned. Also made some progress toward :gold: The Forever War and :silver: The Longest Voyage but I'm not focusing on those until I've got these planets cleared. 

Currently working my way through each of the Hitman episodes still, but also trying tackle two indie games on the side. One is called Enter The Gungeon, which is a bullet hell roguelike game in which you play as characters trying to find the "gun that can kill the past". The other is Titan Souls, which I realize is an extremely hard platinum but I believe that I am definitely up for the challenge.

On 11/21/2017 at 1:38 AM, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

So you've chosen the hard path then. Good on expert is the way to go for a stress-free playthrough, but your playthrough has to be a big challenge then. Best of luck. 

Thanks though it wasn't really stressful to be honest. It actually didn't feel that much different to normal but I think that may be due to having more knowledge on how things are in the game. I did miss the slow-mo neon shots though, that was a lot of fun to use. Now that InFamous Second Son is done I'm going to finish Life is Strange. I have finished the first episode and it seems interesting. Hopefully it stays that way.

No Man's Sky. Popped :silver: The Longest Voyage today naturally while hunting down planets for the :gold: Galapagos chain. I didn't have much luck with planets today with most either being extreme conditions, extreme sentinels or completely lifeless. I did eventually manage to scan all species on one planet so I'm up to four. 

One thing I've noticed is I either find all the species within 10 - 20 minutes, or I get down to the final two or one and can't find it anywhere, even if I search for hours in all conditions, night and day, underwater, in caves, in the sky, mountain tops, plains. Regardless, if I've managed to find four full planets then the exact conditions I need are bound to repeat themselves eventually so I'll keep trying. Having to constantly travel system to system is helping toward :gold: A Space Odyssey and :gold: The Forever War so that's a plus. 

For now I'll keep focusing on the galapagos chain, I really, really don't want that to be the last trophy I have to pop :lol: 

No Man's Sky. Popped :gold: The Forever War today today to bring me three away from the platinum. I had some appalling luck with planets today including a bunch of extreme survival planets and even more dead planets including an entirely lifeless solar system. By the end I'd only found three planets with life, two were limited and full of hostile creatures so I could barely set foot outside my ship without being attacked. I did manage to get one that I fully scanned within ten minutes, I just need that to happen more often. Since the Atlas Path is taking me to the most hellish places imaginable I'm going to deviate and go my own way from now on, see if I have better luck that way. The good news is the planet I scanned today took me to five, so I'm halfway there. 

At this point it's about patience. Admittedly I am getting extremely tired of the game. The first fifty hours were great but now, the NPC dialog is beginning to loop, I've read the entirety of the Korvax Echos, the planets are beginning to look samey and even species are beginning to be reused across solar systems. If I weren't close to the platinum trophy wise I'd stop, but I'll keep going til it's done.

No Man's Sky. No trophies today and had less time to play, same goes for the next few days. I did manage to scan all species on a sixth planet so I just need four more. I've been on my current planet for two hours with 6/7 species scanned. I travelled for over forty minutes on foot before I was about to give up and move on before the sixth species scuttled out a cave to attack me. I'm beyond convinced the last species is a bird, every planet so far, even on planets with five species at least two have been birds so I don't see why this would be the exception. I'll give it another try for 15 - 20 minutes when I get home tomorrow, if I can't find it I'll move on. 

I was hoping to platinum this before my holiday ends on Monday but it doesn't look like that's going to happen :lol: 

No Man's Sky. Eventually left my last planet from yesterday after another hour searching. I've since visited six more, five were lifeless and the other was an extreme survival. I made an attempt at it but with 30 seconds exposure time I wasn't getting far so moved on after ten or so minutes. Not sure if I'll play tomorrow depending on what time I get home, but I'm still not giving up. 

I'm getting pretty close to popping :gold: A Space Odyssey which I really don't want to happen. The reason I want :gold: Galapagos first is because if that's the final trophy for the platinum, I'll probably spend a lot more time than the two hours maximum I usually spend on planets if I get to within a species of the trophy, anything more than two hours is usually time wasted from my experience so far. Can you imagine how annoying it would be to come a species away from the platinum and being forced to move on when I can't find it's spawning point? :lol: 

Working on GTA5 for the PS4.  I know I won't get the plat because of syn issues on a couple of trophies, but thought I'd give it a try for the rest of the game.  Today going to have some fun with the stock market and see if I can increase my cash to buy some of the properties in SP.  Doing the weird stuff, like finding the scraps of paper and spaceship parts.  Only part I hate about that is getting a helo which only seems to show up in the east part of the map.