What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

S81536b.pngS69f04a.png

My next 2 games are Uncharted 2 and 3. I played this series really late. I loved the first game on PS3 but then I didn't really want to grind out online trophies so I never got round to playing 2 and 3. Luckily they remastered them for PS4 and removed the online trophies. Loving number 2 so far.

• Like 2

Started AC Origins: Curse of the Pharaohs DLC today. I've only done a couple of quests and had an explore around of the afterlife areas but I managed to pop one of the trophies, doesn't look like anything's missable so I'll get round to the others once I've finished the story if they don't come naturally. 

dynasty warriors 8 (ps3) easily going to reach 3 or even 4 week completion time. final fantasy X took that long.

definitely skipping a super long game next time (75+ hours or more).

Edited by kingdrake2

I'm slowly making progress in Nier: Automata on PS4 and have just started playing Lumo on the Vita. Planning on platting Nier: A eventually (cannot fully commit myself to it due to time restrictions), as for Lumo I'm really enjoying it and hope to get a few more trophies but there is no chance in hell I can scoop some of the hardcore trophies. Still a pretty fun little game.

A week ago I decided to give Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on PS3 another chance, since it is my last uncompleted PS3 game. I was so bad at it that it was never really fun to play and I left it with 44% completion. I've had to read a lot about the fighting mechanics and I've watched a lot of videos and eventually I got better. Now the platinum is in sight :). Have done all the VR missions and now I am in the middle of my Revengeance S rank run combined with the no damage trophies for boss fights. If that works out I will try to get the DLC stuff.

Edited by Savyna

I'm working on the Shadow of the Colossus, for PS4. I finished my first playthrough on normal, and I've finished all the Normal Time Attack modes, to unlock all that gear, for my Hard Mode playthrough. Next my goal is to tackle the hard mode time attack. To unlock the Queen's Sword. Then I'll tackle the last couple of trophies, including the under 6 hour, playthrough on hard difficulty.

AC Origins: Curse of the Pharaohs DLC.  Done with the story, just three trophies left including levelling up to 55. I might as well do that before anything else since it'll make it easier, I abandoned common sense several times today and had a go at fighting the two level 55 enemies before I reached 50. I managed to get the Faithless One down to a single bar of health when he killed me and the other dude I fought at level 50, I kept up for a few minutes but had to run after he nailed a couple of hits. I also had a go at the high level scorpions but that isn't happening either. 

So tomorrow I'll get started on some side quests, hopefully I can reach 55, I probably won't cause I waste a lot of time taking screenshots of everything. 

Knack - Finished Normal playthru, trying to finish out finding all of the diamond relics. The low drop rate is painful, even using the farming method. Then going to run thru the Hard and Very Hard difficulties before attempting the rest of the misc trophies.  Why did the developers tie the collection to the current difficulty? Seems like a particularly poor decision for a forced NG+. 

Nothing...

I finished Fallout 3 ?% yesterday, and i run out of will today.Feel Ghislaine everytime After a big Platinum.

I'm waiting for Batman the ennemy Within episode 5 being released tuesday, and after that, i don't know. Although i have some idea. 

I'm planning to go back to Ghost Recon Wildlands (he's waiting me since 1 year ), and wanting to push up my completion a little by going back to some PS3 games. Although i won't be able  to Platinumed any of them.   

Edited by ACTWD

AC Origins Curse of the Pharaohs DLC. Reached level 53 tonight but I'm running short on quests to do so looks like I'll have to clear every location to reach 55. That's fine by me because even at close to 200 hours I'm still not bored of it. I'll probably get round to reach 55 and clearing the Serqet locations on Saturday for the 100%.