What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Currently, other than my ongoing Clicker Heroes and AdVenture Capitalist (eventual) 100%s, I’m going for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3, after finally getting the :platinum: for Re;Birth2. Don’t know what I’ll do after that yet, but maybe I’ll work on grinding for Lily Ranks in Hyperdevotion Noire.

Starting Assassin's Creed Origins on Sunday along with Firewatch and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. After that, NieR Automata and Jazzpunk. If I get time for the rest of February, back to Kingdom Hearts and Tokyo Xanadu. 

• Like 1

going to begin wolfenstein: The new order. it seems the glitch to play on uber isn't fixed so i get to play on easy the entire game and do the same thing again.

what i get to experience is nearly identical gameplay and a ton more collectibles, at least this will keep me satisfied.

Edited by kingdrake2

Assassin's Creed Origins. Started working on Old Habits, I've cleared the entire Eastern side of the map and most of the North. Along the way I popped another six trophies, tomorrow I'll head North West and work my way South into the desert regions from there. 

Resting at the moment.. 

I might start Echelon by myself with 3 A.I. on Fuse. I'm thinking using Mei Lin map stage it looks easy to do... I'm just gonna grind for loot. I tried playing this on quick match but random people took all my loot.? Even though I did all the work.. oh well.. 

• Like 2

Cloudberry Kingdom, slowly. Game honestly bores me to death sometimes but I should get it done “soon”. Limiting myself to 2-3 hours a day works well for me anyway, it’s not really the type of game you’d want to play all day for when it comes to 319 & 320. Should be done in the first half of this month with my current pace.

Edited by Dark

Almost at the end of Crysis 2, it’s been months of boosting with many different groups since my Timezone rarely matches up with anyone. Lvl 48/50 plus skill kills and I’m done! 

Otherwise, I’ve been working  on killzone 3 dlc for 100% before the servers are shut off. Luckily I did KZ2 years ago. RE5 is almost 100% with just two more trophies from the versus dlc. 

Working on Valley for the time being. On the third chapter. Fairly easy game so far, dying isn't an issue since you can bring life back into the trees and animals you come across, which prevents a game over. Plenty of orbs to collect to bring your LEAF suit to full health.

Bit of a hybrid platformer/walking simulator. Tad interesting though.

Next up after Valley will probably be Unravel.