What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a copy of Resident Evil 5 from a friend last week, so I'm working on finishing the base game then on to the DLC. Haven't touched this game in years so it's been fun returning to a game I played before I gave as much thought to trophies.

I had to stop playing the original game (listed as DLC) because it was too boring, will come back to it later.

It's not so bad. Okay, okay it is! I played it first, since I heard so many bad things about it. I really had to suck it up and finish it. Hope you get back to it soon.

Mostly focusing on Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment.

I had to stop playing the original game (listed as DLC) because it was too boring, will come back to it later.

It's not so bad. Okay, okay it is! I played it first, since I heard so many bad things about it. I really had to suck it up and finish it. Hope you get back to it soon.

I stopped playing the DLC too, then played the main game and went back to finish it after obtaining the plat. Those terrible tank controls weren't meant for consoles :shakefist:

I'll finish Gravity Rush DLCs, Tearaway and AC Rogue before going back to it, i really disliked that game lol

Mostly focusing on Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment.

I stopped playing the DLC too, then played the main game and went back to finish it after obtaining the plat. Those terrible tank controls weren't meant for consoles :shakefist:

I didn't had problems with the controls, but the game feels so meh to me, i fell asleep while playing it.

I'm working on the Far Cry series and have made a great dent in it. Platted Far Cry Classic and Far Cry 3 and also just recently got all the Far Cry 2 MP trophies completed so that platinum is in sight, not to mention it'll be my rarest plat at 0.55% when i decide to finish it up. Currently playing Far Cry 4 (PS3) and after that gonna go through AC Rogue, Unity & Syndicate. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm focussing on Dead Space 2 at the minute.....I'm about halfway through my Zealot walkthrough and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be....probably because I maxed everything and squirrelled away tons of ammo on my first play through which seems to have negated the extra difficulty.

Will probably start my Hardcore walkthrough straight after, just so everything is still fresh in my head and I remember where the tough bits are.

I'm getting things done in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls on both PS3 and PS4 after having them at 11% for nearly two years. I'm playing the PS3 one solo and PS4 as couch co-op with some friends. I've basically only got the bounties left to do and then I'll carry my leftover classes to Lv70 with my boyfriend's pimped out Crusader.