Made for Kids Ages 2 and Up

TrophyDad

• 2 weeks later...

People calling this a "trophy whoring game" are just....whaaaaat? Do you even read descriptions?

It harts ma saul to see how close minded people can be :c . You literally can get more trophies from any other games doods.

Definitely will pick up the game to see how the game "uses its mechanics to teach kids..."

Edited by Skadanton
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-08-09 at 6:16 PM, johntatsi said:

It's $3 in Canada, I'm not paying that. MAYBE if it was $1

This. I mean, Aab's Animals was overpriced obviously but at least some of it went to animal charity (or so they claimed at least).

If this had better art $3 would  be alright with me, but it's pretty hideous art to me. The concept is cute enough that I'd try it just to try if it were $1. But for $3, I'd need better art.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought it this night on the French store but I hadn't been able to download it, nothing happens when I click on the download link and the game doesn't appear on my download list. Is it just me or Sony Europe has botched another release ? 

Edited by FDC1

On 7/27/2017 at 8:58 PM, madbuk said:

No, because the game doesn't interest me at all. Even if it had a platinum, it still wouldn't interest me, but I am thankful that these developers aren't trying their hardest to fuck up a functional system like the My Name is Mayo, 1000 Top Rated, Nubla, etc. developers are attempting to achieve.

"but I am thankful that these developers aren't trying their hardest to fuck up a functional system"

Since when was it ever a functional system? The trophy system sucks. The only meaning it has is the meaning you put behind it. I love trophies so don't take it the wrong way but it's far from functional. Sony doesn't care about the system enough and the universal meaning behind a bronze,silver,gold,platinum etc is long lost. 

In the end, the system only has as much value/meaning as you make it out to be.

5 hours ago, CjShai said:

Is there a walkthrough available yet ?

Play through the game and go through all four seasons.

Play through one cycle of the seasons. Turn on autoplay on the main menu and just sit back while it goes through everything. ? looks like a 10/10 ?

Edited by IBadDriverI

On 8/9/2017 at 11:27 AM, FDC1 said:

I bought it this night on the French store but I hadn't been able to download it, nothing happens when I click on the download link and the game doesn't appear on my download list. Is it just me or Sony Europe has botched another release ? 

Same here, umm..... that's a really boring issue.

22 hours ago, Eshaal said:

Same here. Purchased on EU store but unable to download. Any idea why?

The reason is simply Sony Europe, they're incompetent, they regularly fuck up Vita relases, the exact same problem happened a few weeks ago with Windjammers. It tooks less than 24h then to correct the problem but here it's a very small release, I hope they already know about it.