EA Server Shutdown list- Oct 24, 2017

Floorkiller74

17 minutes ago, Meacham said:

Might have to start Burnout Paradise soon in-case they decide to add that to the list to.

Thankfully, it's not there. Yet.

Burnout Paradise is still the best racing game on the Playstation systems. We need a remaster for it. 

For NCAA Football 13, apparently one online trophy is already unobtainable.

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I thought the exact same thing! Lol.

Shhhh, we should get to it before they figure they still have the servers running. :P

5 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Burnout Paradise is still the best racing game on the Playstation systems. We need a remaster for it.

Tell you what, I've heard nothing but love for the game and that's rare when it comes to racing games. I'll be honest, I've never played the game before and I'm not a massive fan of racing games in general. Hopefully, I can still like it as much as other people do.

Edited by Meacham

49 minutes ago, Meacham said:

Might have to start Burnout Paradise soon in-case they decide to add that to the list to.

Thankfully, it's not there. Yet.

I thought the Paradise servers had been down for years... It's nice to be wrong! Ah but now the backlog continues...

I couldn't even access Burnout Revenge's online mode when I played it a few weeks ago. I'll try again before they decommission it. Does Burnout Crash have online trophies? It's been in my wishlist for a while now

2 minutes ago, Terra said:

I couldn't even access Burnout Revenge's online mode when I played it a few weeks ago. I'll try again before they decommission it. Does Burnout Crash have online trophies? It's been in my wishlist for a while now

It has 2 easy online trophies. Both can be done with a "dummy" PSN account.

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Does anyone know if SSX is still up?

That should still be up, yes.

Considering how old some of these games are, I'm surprised to find out that FIFA 12 can still be played online on PS3. I still have it,but not sure if I will go for these Trophies. 

8 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

I thought the Paradise servers had been down for years... It's nice to be wrong! Ah but now the backlog continues...

I'm happy about it to. All I can suggest is that you get cracking. EA just seem to be cracking down on everything. There's been 2 updates in 2 weeks. I'm hoping there's not another next week and it makes the list.

I'll be doing it as soon as I finish RDR.

Edited by Meacham