Most platinums or trophies in one day?

The_Kopite

Just curious really to see what people have achieved!

(Sorry if this topic has been done before!)

I recently got 4 platinums in one day, which I was happy about in terms of knocking those games off (go too many!), but none of those were impressive plats lol

Trophies wise, I think I got over 10 in one day but that was a long time ago lol

How about you guys?

I'm not sure what the most trophies I've gotten in a day is, but my best guess is July 12, 2016, with 115 trophies total (most of which were auto-popped for Sound Shapes).

The most plats I've gotten in a day was on my birthday last year (September 3, 2016) when I popped 20 throughout the day:

Spoiler

lOBQ1pj.png

I2UBgQB.png

• Like 1

I once ruined my account by getting 7 pathetic platinums from easy games in one day and a very good 8th plat. 

So to answer your question 8 plats in a 24 hour period. 7 of which I regret as they've made my account void of any dignity. 

The UR plats I have aren't enough to give it any worth in my own opinion.

My account accidentally but truly lives up to the name 'Alpha Trash' by being the best of worst.

Fucking WHOOPS. 

It's possible to get 40-50 plats in a day from start to finish, just gotta pick the right games, be shameless and a have carefree attitude towards what you spend your money on. :P 

You should look at the Platinum Rain thread in the forums. They stage it and set everything up but I think they get about 10 in one day on that. 

1 hour ago, Cassylvania said:

I platinumed two games on August 8 and two more on August 31, both of last year. That's my record.

But I'm going to try to get 13 platinums on Halloween this year.

I hope you friggin do it too!

• Like 1

I got all the trophies in Steins Gate 0 in one day, which was 28 trophies taking approx. 1 hour and 3 minutes on July 2nd this year. 

In terms of platinums, I'd say just 2 max. I had properly read Steins Gate 0 on my vita and after getting the plat, I got the one on my PS4 skipping as it's a separate trophy list. Btw the game was free on ps plus at the time, so it's not like I dished out cash just for an easy plat. 

Otherwise, I play one game at a time so I've otherwise only got one plat in a day. 

Not exactly sure on most trophies, but I'm sure it had something to do with Sound Shapes. 

As as for most platinums, I set up TLoU Remastered to be my 100th but I had a bunch of others that I had finished except for one trophy, so after I finished it, I also popped 7 more, for a total of 8 in one day. 

• 3 months later...

Myself and my brother just finished our "platurday" as we call it. Been saving up a whole whackload of plats to pop and I managed to get 39 done!! And he did around 21. I'm surprised to see people also do this!! I tried looking for threads about it when I started but couldn't find anything. If only we had the rewards program like the States does, I would have made some decent money for a days work. Not sure how to post pictures but it was fun either way! Cheers guys and happy New Year 

• Like 1

I've never earned more than one platinum in a day, the most I have in a short period of time was four in July of this year (Fallout 4, Talos Principle, Grim Fandango and Bully across twenty one days). 

It's rare for me to exceed more than five to ten trophies in a single session too, the most I've ever earned in a day was thirty one back in June (Walking Dead: A New Frontier). It's not like I don't play often enough to earn large amounts of trophies, it's mostly because I take my time playing games and enjoy the story or whatever first before I go back for the trophies. For example I started Assassin's Creed Origins yesterday and played for around seven hours and only popped two trophies because I was too busy exploring and doing side quests. I can easily make a fifty hour platinum last a hundred hours, I expect the thirty one trophies I earned in June will be a record that'll last for some time :P 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/1/2017 at 1:47 PM, The_Kopite said:

Just curious really to see what people have achieved!

(Sorry if this topic has been done before!)

I recently got 4 platinums in one day, which I was happy about in terms of knocking those games off (go too many!), but none of those were impressive plats lol

Trophies wise, I think I got over 10 in one day but that was a long time ago lol

How about you guys?

A YouTube xtremenukefighters unlocked 252 platinum in 1 day 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

how to check it?

I go to trophy log, filter :platinum: only and then count what you have ? i don't think there's an automatic search function for this :dunno:

@ topic

Got a new personal record: 24 :platinum: on 13th October 2019 :yay:

But i plan on doing 26 :platinum: later this year (summer maybe) :awesome:

But it's amazing to see someone prepared over 250 games in advance and recorded that with almost 20 hours long videos on yt D:

And best of all there aren't too many too easy games on the 1st list at least, haven't checked the 2nd though...

• Like 1

• 3 years later...