Post Your Tattoos!

CasaDeBen

How the hell do you get pics on here? trying ... but can't do it

right click on picx and copy image, then right click in comment box and paste.

right click on image and copy direct link, look for the image tab in/on top of comment box. click it and paste direct link in box and click ok.

or just put direct link in between these image codes [ img][ /img]. minus the space 

they are a few ways to go about posting picx..hope this helps

Edited by BDKSimba

• 3 weeks later...

How the hell do you get pics on here? trying ... but can't do it

You can get free image/file hosting accounts on several sites. That's usually the best way to do it. Some use Photobucket, imgur, etc. Once you set up your free account, you just upload your pic and copy the URL and paste it in your posts here. As others have said, wrap it in IMG tags or use the "Image" button in the toolbar at the top of your post.

Edit:

Oh yeah, tats... I never could decide on what I wanted and never got around to doing it. 4 years in the Navy and no tattoo is fairly unbelievable as everyone around me was getting them, haha.

Edited by bmj14772

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice one Simba. Pretty slow topic though. Already planning the next ones to fill up the arm.. Thinking about Supaplex, might have been the first game I played for hours and hours as a kid lol. But also Spyro from the PS1 trilogy should be cool.

Thanks for helpin keep this going simba ;)

I am thinking about starting something on my leg before i do my chest (gonna cost me a lot...) but im not sure if i should balance out and do something on my other atm. Suggestions?

I used to be OCD about symmetry but got over it with my leg tattoos. I say just save up for the chest piece. Might hurt a little but totally worth it. :eyebrow:

Edited by Kitteh

I dont think itll be too bad. Hoping early next year i can start it

Everyone's pain tolerance is different. During the outline of my chest piece I was like "yeah, I got this ... I can do it". When he got towards the end of the tattoo (took around 5-6 two hour sessions and about 6 months to fully finish), I thought I was about to die. All the blending, shading ... yikes, it was brutal. Especially on my breast bone.

Everyone's pain tolerance is different. During the outline of my chest piece I was like "yeah, I got this ... I can do it". When he got towards the end of the tattoo (took around 5-6 two hour sessions and about 6 months to fully finish), I thought I was about to die. All the blending, shading ... yikes, it was brutal. Especially on my breast bone.

It depends on where you get it done, both my tattoos are fairly big/detailed, but they are in places where you'll not feel the pain as bad, or at least I didn't :)  I've heard anywhere near the elbow is suppose to be painful though.

Top of my shoulder after 5 hours hurt like a mother fucker but I could handle it. Im curious to see how I do with my feet and ribs mostly

Top of my shoulder after 5 hours hurt like a mother fucker but I could handle it. Im curious to see how I do with my feet and ribs mostly

I have one of my feet fully covered and it did hurt but nothing I couldn't handle.

The next day, when you wake up and start walking around though, that is when the fun starts. :shakefist:

• 1 month later...

I'm not near a computer at the moment but when I am ill post mine.

I have two tattoo's. My first is on my right wrist which just says Est. 1990 in a cool font with shading.

My second tattoo is the Yankee symbol with the Italian flag inside it. I got that done because I left all my family and friends in new York and moved to Cali. I like the Yankees but I got it done because my roots lead to new York and Italy.