Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

#68 - 100%

L4e71e9.png

100% on 7th May 2016

(3 months, 3 days, 13 hours)

Though I have collected and even read every Intel I still don't fully understand the story maybe it should do more introduction to the back story or I'm too dumb to understand but this 'Hack & Slash' gameplay really really is addicting.   :giggle:

Strider Platinum Video

Edited by foot_ball_nut

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#101: Datura

L55abac.png

This game was a bit strange, i didn't understand at all what was happening.

You walk around in a forest and have to solve some puzzles. The game is very short, i think my playtime was 1,5 hours.

Not much to tell more about this, one of those games that you play for trophies because it is quick and easy.

You play it with a guide, without really paying attention, get a 100% and then delete it again.

But it wasn't fun, and very short, there are just 2 areas with 4 puzzles each, and you're done.

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty:     1/10

• Like 1

Le92edd.png

I had three trophies left.  Beat the game under two hour, beat the game under four hours with 100%, and grab no extra health items.  I figured since I was going to be rushing, I might as well combine the no health and speed run trophy.  And because I can't do things the easy way and I just unlocked it, I had to turn on magic mode too and take double damage.  It has the added benefit of more magic, but since I couldn't stop and collect everything it just made me really, really squishy.  But I did it and with fifteen minutes to spare.  Reloaded my last save and grabbed all the items and health and the magic outfit really shined during the last fight.  It kept the Lv3 Pike Balls up for almost the entire fight.

• Like 1

100% number 119 goes to Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition on PS4.  Interesting little DLC after the base game.  The Greatest Tag-Team in History trophy took a good few attempts to get completed but otherwise a easy enough DLC to get to 100%.

L350609.png

A very enjoyable title, this.  I had planned to hold off on playing this until after I'd reached 100 plats, but decided to just bash it out quickly to get myself closer to that milestone.  A few plot twists and so on that I honestly didn't see coming, and some genuinely likeable characters that you can't help but become attached to.  Also an extremely easy platinum; only took me about 4 days to complete it.

This marks my 97th platinum so far.

• Like 2

#69 - 100%

L2d5c7c.png

Beyond: Two Souls

100% on 20th May 2016

(2 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours)

Beyond: Two Souls give me the feeling like I was watching a movie than playing a video game.  :D At first I was quite confuse about the storytelling cause one moment I was playing the adult 'Ellen Page' next I was controlling a 9 or 10 years old girl.  :blink: Credits to the developers in cleverly cutting up the chapters or should I said scenes into different part and pieces them together as I went from scene to scene all the way to the end.  :D

Beyond: Two Souls Platinum Video

Edited by foot_ball_nut

Tales of Graces F

True Grace

1Ld7eac3.png

:platinum: Very Rare - 7.23%   :platinum:

Now I can enjoy Journey and Tomb Raider...

But a chill ran down my spine when I tried to access the PS Store and it demanded that I upgrade its version...

Now I fear of having the same problem from last month and lose my PS3 for good this time.