Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my 100% in Bad Company 2 last night after I finished the Onslaught DLC. I was very fortunate with good teammates, with which I completed Atamaca Desert in just over 10 minutes and completed Nelson Bay and Isla Inocentes with only 1 partner, who pretty much did all the hard work while I was staying back to be a spawnpoint.

If only I had the same full team as in Atacama Desert beating Isla Inocentes wouldn't be so hard and would be done faster, but I shouldn't complain, I was very fortunate to meet a random gamer who for some reason was very dedicated to help me through it.

L61e76e.png

American McGee's Alice

This is the DLC for Alice: Madness Returns.  It's a decade-old PC port.  Pretty much just beat the game to get 100%.  If anybody is going to go for this, make sure you set the difficulty to easy.  I made the mistake of putting it on Nightmare, not knowing how bad the controls, and how bad of a port in general, this game was.  It was like pulling teeth trying to get through this.  I saw some YouTube video of this game being played on the PC and it looks a lot smoother.  However, even on the PC, it suffers horrible frame rate loss.  There are some points where it freezes for you, however, the NPCs seem to continue on their path.  When it unfreezes a second later, they're on top of you.  It's pretty much one or two hits and you're done.  

7L0da41a.pngMarvel vs. Capcom 2

What a hassle those online trophies were! This time, I tally counted a total of 51 OCV's before my final trophy was earned.

Wow can't believe there's still people playing this game. Congrats on that sweet ultra rare.

• Like 2