Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home: A unique horror adventure
cover.jpgcover.jpg

Bought it as part of the Ps Vita birthday sale, the PS4 version was cross buy which is nice. It was a decent game, albeit extremely short. 
The game wasn't really a horror game as much as it was a mystery.
The trophies on the PS4 version were extremely glitchy which made it way more of a headache than it needed to be. 
I recommend it for the price and the easy list.

L06f183.png

Game was decent, had a few issues with sync in terms of obstacles. Biggest problem was the pointless and really annoying bullseye segments at the end of stage.If not for those this would be a sure stack for me on VITA.

Time played:27 hours

Trophy Difficulty:7-8/10 

• Like 2

AC III 100%

My friend borrowed these DLCs to me, so I took this opportunity to complete this game...Overall boring experience, animal abilities were nice touch but repetitive and tedious quests for which Ubisoft is famous of, ruined it once again.

L2e6801.png

A cute, simple platformer that is very relaxing and fairly straightforward. Collectibles are right in the open and I had no problems with any of the levels.

• Like 1

Lego Batman 3 The Squad DLC

that's all the dlc's done for PS3 , thoroughly enjoyed them all and enjoyed getting some more trophies in the process of playing a fantastic lego batman game, hope more lego games have dlc in the future