• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

L7b0a1f.png

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

I finally managed to beat the final level today. I have to say, this game was pretty fun. It's the most old school shooter in my life that I've played. So old school for me that when I started the game, I thought "How do I aim down the sites!?". I guess I'm to used to doing that in any FPS game I play because I didn't grow up with them. The shooting and moving around to avoid gunfire and the Duke talk is what made this game special to me. Reason why it gets a 7 is because of those damned puzzle elements. I absolutely hated the puzzle elements this game had. The textures and placing of the puzzles was bad to the point where I would wander around the same area for 5+ minutes before I looked up a level guide. Some things were just so out of place that some players would never be able to figure it out by themselves. It was still pretty enjoyable, but I would never play though this game blind.

Call of Duty: Black Ops.

This shit took me over 4 years because of my last trophy I needed to get: Ground Control - In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

The game was somewhat fun. I loved zombies. Multiplayer wasn't the best, but I did enjoy wager matches. Also, the campaign was good except for my veteran trophies glitching and unlocking out of order -_- 

header.jpg?t=1379361422

• Like 1

Uncharte-2-GOTY-Screen-11-e1285696202687

Started this journey almost 4 years ago when I got my PS3 and heard that this was one of the best games out at that time for it. Played the game and absolutely loved it, but given that I was not a trophy hunter then, I beat the game on Hard and moved on. Fast forward 2 years and I decided to finally plat the game and went through my Crushing run but wasn't too interested in the MP so again, I shelved it.

Hooked up with the best boosting group this site has to offer, bmj14772, Rowdi1, REDSHIRT64, Lylababy and Scotty23 among others and started to slowly work on the DLC for this game, but my schedule and their schedules conflicted, so they got it done, but I missed so many sessions that I was so far behind. Shelved again.

Decided this year after playing Golden Abyss to FINALLY 100% this sucker and met some cool gamers along the way.  Way too many too list now, but you all know who you are. There are many with the 100% for Uncharted 2, but I don't think they put it down and picked it back up as often as I did. Glad it is finally done.

Not sure I want to hop on U3 right away as that is an insane grind, but it is in the cards.

Thanks to everyone along the way for the help, the laughs, the patience and most of all, for the passion.

Edited by Paulie1313
  • Like 3

Bioshock 1 100%

This was truly fun DLC, three new maps with different approaches how to finish them.

Definitely hardest trophy was to finish Worlds of Hurt on medium under 15 min. After several miserable attempts, I was able to come close and miss out on trophy by 1.2 seconds :blink:

Reload a save, again got bashed by last Big Daddy, then finally (after investing heavily in frag grenades for that big fellow :devil: ) I was able to bring him down and rescue Little Sister with 5 seconds left on the clock!

Resident Evil 6 100%

This was huge grind fest, Siege DLC was the worst, relieved that it is finally over!

Crysis 3 100%

Got this DLC on discount that is on right now, with right group of people it was manageable!

Next Bioshock 2....that will be also trouble (grinding experience).

• Like 1