Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L1b65c0.png

The Evil Within

I lost 100% of this game when its first DLC The Assignment came out. Finally I manage to regain back my 100%. I feel very lucky this DLC is based on stealth not on action because anybody who wants to platinum this game knows how evil this game is: finishing the game on Akumu difficulty, which in my opinion is the cheapest difficulty I ever face in video game. :facepalm:

The second DLC The Consequence will be out at the end of this month. I hope there is no Akumu mode or else I am going to shit brick again. xD

Edited by Shazarul1985

100%

3540dda362414bfb2d9d7cfd84eaa846.png

Sam & Max: What's new, Beelzebub

That is 100% on the 5 episodes from the "Beyond Space and Time" series. I enjoyed it more than "The Devil's Playhouse" but I still have two more episodes left to play so maybe I will change my mind.

CounterSpy (PS4)

L34749d.png

(Completed in 3 weeks, 21 hours)

I liked this game, but I hated the Explosives Expert trophy. I don't know why, but I had really hard time to get it pop. I am sure that I exploded 6 guys with one explosive like three times but I didn't get the trophy. Trophy description says you need to kill at least 5, but I had to kill exactly 5 to get the trophy. All other trophies in this game were really easy.

If you're interested how I got the Explosives Expert trophy, check out my video. I don't know why but that doesn't show the trophy notification even tho I got it at that time.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 1