Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ld1caed.png

The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character (VITA)

Way harder than it looks. The "no flipping" trophies require total mastery of the stages and perfect timing. Very rewarding though, as almost all trophies are Ultra Rare.

As for the game, I liked it very much. Challenging and simple to play/hard to master as arcade-like games should be.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

L15bf55.png

This brought back memories at the arcade! Still a very good racer and tons of fun with a fair amount of content. Easy 100% and a lot of fun!

Edited by Langy900

Sonic the hedgehog 4 episode 2

The trophies ln episode 2 are less difficult than episode 1, but dear god for the " I love tails " trophy.

The goal of this trophy / achievement is to play as tails 50 times. Sound easy yes, until you realize that the only way to play as him is to play in the multiplayer mode and finish 50 levels or beating a level 50 time while you're playing as tails.

Thank god for the local Co-op, as the online Co-op is a waste land that have no sign of a living creatures in it.

Basically I love tails trophy is nothing more than a multiplayer trophy that still can be obtained in local Co-op, you can't play as tails in single player mode like how in sonic 2 or 3 and theres no play as sonic alone or tails alone due to the tacked on rolling combo gimmick, hell even super sonic is laughable in here, even if you're super sonic you still need the rolling combo move to break some stuff or a force shield.