Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ld1caed.png

The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character (VITA)

Way harder than it looks. The "no flipping" trophies require total mastery of the stages and perfect timing. Very rewarding though, as almost all trophies are Ultra Rare.

As for the game, I liked it very much. Challenging and simple to play/hard to master as arcade-like games should be.

Congratulations! This one is pretty tough...I got burnt out after getting the "No Flipping" trophy for the second to last level of the game.

• Like 1

Congratulations! This one is pretty tough...I got burnt out after getting the "No Flipping" trophy for the second to last level of the game.

Thanks! Actually, I thought the hardest ones, the ones that ALMOST made me quit, were the Festival Fiasco and Sushi Savior stages, after that, I found the last two stages way easier. If you got past those ones, I'm positive you can do the rest! :)

• Like 1

L12bad9.png

This game was awesome! I'm not huge on puzzle games but the gameplay and puzzle were pretty good in this game. What made the game so great to me was the real life WWI facts and the general solemn tone/music in the game. It was really well done and I enjoyed this one. 

The Walking Dead - Season 2 (PS3)

L1ef190.png

100% 

1 year, 2 months, 1 week

19th Mar 2015

What can be said about this franchise that hasn't already been said.

Yes, the first season is better, your connection with Lee is far stronger than it is with any character from this season.

The game play is much stronger, and the story is still very strong and engaging.

It is a bit disappointing that there is not a platinum trophy, like the first season.

I started this game when the first episode came out, then decided to wait until the entire series was released to finish it.

However, once the PS4 was released, this got put into backlog hell, and I hadn't gone back to it.

But thankfully I did!

It's nice to see the growth of Clementine, and see how your choices have directly influenced the game's story.

So, I am excited to see what the next installment holds in this series, and see what's in store for Clem.

CLEM!!!!!!

• Like 1

Burnout Paradise

L7cb8c9.png

Can still hardly believe I have the Platinum alone, so 100% is still settling in a bit. Got this done earlier yesterday (technically). I remember first having bought this game used in 2009, but after not liking it, even half as much, I traded it back into GS (Gamestop) within the 7 day period, I think... if not within, then shortly after. From the time I traded it back into GS to the moment I had bought it back 5 yrs later, it was sitting on my profile with a measly and harmful 4-7% trophy percentage. Don't know exactly why I did, but when I saw it on sale ($7.50) late last year, the Ultimate Edition at that, I decided to buy it. Ultimate Edition for 7.50$? Why not take advantage of such an amazing deal and at the sametime give the game another chance, was what I was thinking (contradiction, I know). So having given it another chance, I moderately started to like it more and more, as I was getting use to it. All games have their annoying trophies of course, but overall the game was still more fun than anything. Didn't use a guide for any of the trophies, and this underrated game of mine became one of my Top 10 favorite racing games, may'be top 5, let's see: 1. Jak X: Combat Racing, 2. Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, 3. Mario Kart Double Dash, 4. Modnation Racers, 5. Because Mightnight Club: Los Angeles had it's servers shut down, that corrupted some of the enjoy-ability, fun, and replay-value from it, so I will replace this game with Burnout Paradise, otherwise they'd be even. So there is that, and im just very glad I can tally down one more underrated game or gem!

Within a couple hours (or maybe a day) I will have the 100% of LittleBigPlanet Vita. If not for Alice: Madness Returns, this was the shittiest DLC I've played in my life (and those hasn't been many though). Are DLCs like this that makes me hate all DLCs existent in the world, a serious (pointless?) cash grab. Neither of them added anything to the story at all.

Sportsfriends

100% on 19th February 2015

(1 week, 25 minutes, 51 seconds)

L2d6905.png

Will get bored after awhile when playing alone. -_-

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

100% on 26th February 2015

(1 week, 5 days, 56 minutes)

L35031c.png

Grinding treasure is a pain... :S

Proteus

100% on 4th March 2015

(1 day, 18 hours, 29 minutes)

3Ld0bd8d.png

Don't know what am i doing only follow guide to collect trophies... :unsure:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

100% on 13th March 2015

(1 week, 1 day, 1 hour)

L868caf.png

Never expect the gameplay to be so much fun and quite challenges... :D

ALL GAME IS FREE ON PLUS FOR ME, THANK YOU PLAYSTATION@PLUS... :yay:

• Like 2