Leaked PS Plus games for January 2018

Aecesaje_

9 minutes ago, StoRmAreA said:

apparently its called Batman: The Enemy Within.

But with just season 1 you cant get plat, right?

The Enemy Within is Season 2. Season 1 is simply titled "Batman" on here. And like other Telltale games given on Plus, it should be the entire season and you'll be able to Plat it. 

• Like 2

On 12/22/2017 at 6:33 AM, DennisWilles said:

Definitely fake. Deus Ex is still a possibility as that isn't on sale.. but Batman is in the January sale and while Sony is scummy and sometimes gives games away on Plus a month after a sale, they don't do it during a sale. Especially since the sale for Batman is a Plus price. 

Great detective work. Batman TT seems unlikely so soon maybe it is DEx that we can expect.

On 12/24/2017 at 7:56 PM, Kaiwan said:

hmm Deus Ex I can believe but Batman is quite new

they have not given out The Wolf Among Us

but still if it is true then it's really great!

Meh, I wouldn't put it past them. The first season got shit on for being poorly optimized or something. And it could help generate sales for the second.

On 22/12/2017 at 3:33 PM, DennisWilles said:

Definitely fake. Deus Ex is still a possibility as that isn't on sale.. but Batman is in the January sale and while Sony is scummy and sometimes gives games away on Plus a month after a sale, they don't do it during a sale. Especially since the sale for Batman is a Plus price. 

Definately fake huh?

Edited by Klart
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

There was promise like that? 

I mean, PP is not cross-buy to begin with so it makes sense that PS4 version wouldn't be offered.

According to Playstation.Blog, it was supposed to have been cross-buy.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/27/playstation-plus-free-games-for-january-2018/

It's part of the Holiday Sale, though, so I'm hoping it's just a glitch and when the sale's over, we'll get the title as advertised.

7 hours ago, Sra-000 said:

According to Playstation.Blog, it was supposed to have been cross-buy.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/12/27/playstation-plus-free-games-for-january-2018/

It's part of the Holiday Sale, though, so I'm hoping it's just a glitch and when the sale's over, we'll get the title as advertised.

EU blog has it correctly listed on Vita only.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/12/27/deus-ex-mankind-divided-and-batman-the-telltale-series-join-playstation-plus-in-january/

So, I would presume it's just NA blog poster not being knowledgeable about the game. Or more likely, just a simple copy&paste and the blog poster thought 'Not like Vita ever has/gets games for her and the game is on PS4 so it's obviously going to be cross buy'

As I already said, it has never been a cross buy to begin with. So, no, it's not a glitch.

At least not a store one to be exact =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

On 02/01/2018 at 5:37 PM, HardXDXtraga said:

How come Dynasty Feud is free too? Not complaying, just asking

Portugal and Spain got that game for PS+ because of a videogames talent event take took place in Bilbao, in which the winner was Dynasty Feud. Don't know the full details, but that's the reason we are getting an additional PS4 title.