maiathewinners

Leaked PS Plus games for January 2018

71 posts in this topic

If that is accurate, it is two games I would play. I like the telltale games, but find myself unwilling to purchase ones I really don't care about (like this batman one). And I seem to remember hearing good things about Dues Ex, though I have not played.

2 minutes ago, Facas said:

Deus ex? It was already given on ps plus several years ago on ps3

It's Mankind Divided 

That was Human Revolution I believe. I've never played a Deus Ex game before but if this leak is real then I can see myself starting, anyone know which game I should play first?

Yes, but that was the PS3 version. This is the PS4 version they're giving away this time. And if this is true, then damn because Deus Ex Mankind Divided came out in the later part of 2017! Crazy! 

hmm Id be up for the batman telltale and deus ex game as well, assuming this is legit of course

Isn’t Batman part of the January sales? It’s fairly uncommon for games to go on Plus right after being on sale. I’d take it though.

I typically don't go digital, but the nice thing about these PS+ games is that it gives me a chance to try some before I go spending extra dough on a disc copy of it.  If I end up really liking it, I can still go get a nice (potentially new; if cheap enough) copy of it for the collection and just finish the digital PS+ copy so I'm not stuck opening it just to play the game... and can keep it relatively preserved for whatever purposes that might serve in the future.  Ah, the trials and tribulations of the OCD pseudo collector. xD

I've had my eye on Mankind Divided so it falls squarely into this category... if this is true.  Already have Batman.

Edited by Dreakon13

If this is true then cool but damn Deus Ex Mankind divided already on ps+ that seems very early 

16 minutes ago, Mosik_YP said:

That was Human Revolution I believe. I've never played a Deus Ex game before but if this leak is real then I can see myself starting, anyone know which game I should play first?

If you have human revolution then start with it. 

I hope this leak is true although I already have mankind divided :( but at least i'll have batman.

18 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Yes, but that was the PS3 version. This is the PS4 version they're giving away this time. And if this is true, then damn because Deus Ex Mankind Divided came out in the later part of 2017! Crazy! 

Definitely fake. Deus Ex is still a possibility as that isn't on sale.. but Batman is in the January sale and while Sony is scummy and sometimes gives games away on Plus a month after a sale, they don't do it during a sale. Especially since the sale for Batman is a Plus price. 

I would be happy with this line up, just finished batman today and would recommend it to anybody that likes tell tale games, i have been interested in Deus Ex Makind Divided for a while now, but never got around to pick it up.  

Someone likes photoshop & trolling :D

Edited by bezdomnekoty

3 minutes ago, Muskratateer said:

Wasn't batman season 1 already PlayStation plus?

Nope, I just bought the season 2, it's pretty good.

If this leak is accurate, then it won't apply much to me as I own both Batman Season 1 and Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

However, I personally really liked Deus Ex: MD (haven't tried Batman S1 yet) and think these would be fine additions to people libraries that haven't played them yet.

If this is true this would be a good month for those that don't have these games.

I enjoyed Batman by Telltale and even though it's not their best game it's definitely not their worst and it is an easy plat in top of that.

Deus Ex would be a good game too since it is recent and a lot of people praise this series so why not. I didn't really like Deus Ex on PS3 so I would pass this one but it would still be better than a 5 years old game that everyone already have like Infamous.

Edited by itachi-destroyer

55 minutes ago, Pokey said:

If this is true then cool but damn Deus Ex Mankind divided already on ps+ that seems very early 

Not really. The games physical price tanked soon after the game came out. It's very below average compared to the other Deus Ex games and is also the reason why Eidos studio is putting the series 'on hold'.

:facepalm: If Batman is true, I really need to stop buying Telltale games..  

Most of the games offered on PS+ are already discounted heavily beforehand digitally, or are cheap physically already.

Why everyone get so excited for PS+ games anymore lol?

Edited by Primeape

The lineup seems too good to be true, I'm inclined to think it's fake.