The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

21 minutes ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:

5FUIG5X.jpg

The joy and sadness of the past, and moving forward to new adventures, enveloped in one colorful hour and thirty-six minutes.

This one is an art lesson for anyone that wants to understand the use of color in animation! :)

And i saw Escape from L.A. today in cable.... is crazy to watch such an old movie...but i could clearly see Kojima's inspiration for creating Solid and Liquid Snake from that movie.

Edited by BG_painter
  • Like 1

hdd-teaseronesheet-5940d0221309f-1.png

3/10 - Happy Death Day is a good idea wrapped around poor acting and a lacking story. It didn't take long for my sister and I to stop taking the movie seriously as we were watching, so about a quarter of the way through it became hilariously boring. Though my anticipation for this movie was instantly dropped after I started watching it, Happy Death Day actually had a pretty cool way of laying things out. Living the same day over and over was quite an interesting and fun part of the film. As the movie progressed, my sister and I could not stop thinking about how much this film reminded us about Life is Strange. Certain decisions the protagonist of Happy Death Day make echo the same way they did in the beautiful Life is Strange. If you're wanting to chill out on a wacky Horror film that doesn't take itself seriously, you should definitely watch this movie. Though I do not recommend Happy Death Day for veteran Horror movie fans.