The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

1 hour ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Just saw this movie too and it was pretty enjoyable. Someone in our theater left when it started revealing Fred’s true sexuality guess they didn’t realize he was gay lol.

Really??? How did they not know he was gay? I thought it was fairly common knowledge, lol. Their loss though, that movie was great! ?

• Like 2

Another Month gone...Time for the role call...

Ender's Game (2013) 4 Stars, Sudden Impact (1983) 3 Stars, The Dead Pool (1988) 3.5 Stars, Running Scarred (1986) 3.5 Stars, Wayne's World (1992) 2.5 Stars, The Matrix Reloaded (2003) 4 Stars, The Matrix Revolutions (2003) 4 Stars, A Bridge Too Far (1977) 4.5 Stars, True Romance (1993) 3 Stars, Barbarella (1968) 1.5 Stars, Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus (2009) 1.5 Stars, Inside Man (2006) 3.5 Stars, The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear (1991) 3.5 Stars, Mission: Impossible 3 (2006) 3.5 Stars, Escape Plan (2013) 3.5 Stars, Youngblood (1986) 2.5 Stars, Shall We Dance? (2004) 3.5 Stars, Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol (1987) 2.5 Stars, Throw Momma From the Train (1987) 2 Stars, The Net (1995) 3.5 Stars, Scary Movie (2000) 2.5 Stars, The Witches of Eastwick (1987) 3.5 Stars, The Monster Walks (1932) 1.5 Stars, Addams Family Values (1993) 3.5 Stars, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) 5 Stars, Somewhere in Time (1980) 4 Stars, Poltergeist (1982) 4 Stars, Power (1986) 3.5 Stars and Space Cowboys (2000) 3.5 Stars

A person in a sleek dark body suit, head entirely covered by a helmet with orange markings.A picture of Detective Harry Callaghan against a city skyline. In front of him is glass with a bullet-hole.The Dead Pool.jpg

Runningscaredposter.jpgWayne's World.jpgPoster - The Matrix Reloaded.jpg

Matrix revolutions ver7.jpgBridge too far movieposter.jpgTrue romance.jpg

Multicolored, comic-like film poster of Barbarella and other charactersMegasharkvsgiantoctopus.jpgInside Man (film poster).jpg

Naked Gun 2.jpgMission Impossible III.jpgEscapeplanfilmposter.jpg

Youngblood (1986 film) poster.jpgShall we dance posterA.jpgPolice Academy 4 film.jpg

Throwmommafromthetrain.jpgNetposter1995.jpgMovie poster for "Scary Movie".jpg

Witches moviep.jpgThe-Monster-Walks-Poster.jpgAddams family values.jpg

Great pumpkin charlie brown title card.jpgSomewhere sheetr.jpg

Poltergeist (1982).pngPower movie poster.jpgSpace cowboys ver3.jpg

Edited by PSXtreme_
  • Like 2

Atomic Blonde

Pretty entertaining spy game movie. Fight scenes are impressive and brutal, the 80s setting is nice, and the music choices are ace. Charlize is such a HBIC, I love it.

Jurassic World

What a dumb movie. Should have left the dinos alone on the island, but oh no, some humans always think they can control everything. Regretting that I watched it all the way to the end.

Mother!

Bit of a trippy movie. Nuanced, but still a little strange too. Presents an inclusion of annoying zealots, makes me glad I don't know anyone like that. @_@

If you've watched some Aronofsky, you'll kinda know what you're getting into.

Mom and Dad

Pretty interesting concept involving of turning natural parental instincts into mass homicidal rage. Little bit of dark humor as well and, of course, crazy Nicolas Cage. :awesome: