Questions about flag

PianoBunny

3 hours ago, ShyLent said:

Let me put it this way, if 

Topic gtav: run like wind trophy is unobtainable since April 2017 and people still getting this trophy by means of cheats method either by hack or save file etc. Why should we let them run amok and thinking it's ok? What about those people who earned legitimately b4 it was unobtainable of course it's very unfair.

For example,

Sales lady selling hot wheels toy and it's down to 3 toys remaining. 3 people waiting in line for 4 hours.

Customer A. Came first and it's about to buy it.

Customer B. Came second and wanted to buy it.

Customer 3 is about to pay the last toy. And 4th customer was eager to get his hands on last toy. The fourth guy customer however doesn't wanna admit defeat and bribes the price and pay double just to get it. Even though the 3rd guy was already there waiting for 4 hours in line. Do u think its fair for the 4th guy to buy off the toy even though its way too late?

The fourth guy can lose his patients and simply steal that item from the 3rd guy. But that's wrong of course he will get caught stealing and be punished for.

Same concept that we dealing now. Do u think its OK for them for getting trophies even though it's not Legitimate way of earning it? "Unobtainable" means cannot achieve anymore unless u cheat..

Someone getting Run Like The Wind today isn't stealing the trophy from someone who got it before April 2017. I have had Run Like The Wind for over 4 years and I can say that it isn't a trophy that takes any effort to get whatsoever, you could just fly high in the sky in a helicopter and hold R2 for 48 minutes and you get the trophy. I remember that the bounty timer stopped going down in apartments after a certain game update. What I say takes more away from the game is people getting Rank 50 and Rank 100 auto-popped for them within seconds, but I can sympathise with people that it happens to because you would need to delete an entire character and restart the game if it happened. I don't care if a simple misc trophy can still be earned by random people, I'd only be a bit salty if a game I played for a long time to grind got a patch that made the grind take 10x less time. 

Edited by Sergen

43 minutes ago, IoIly said:

Can you please explain how did you get trophy in Red Dead Redemption How the West Was Won (Reach the top rank for multiplayer experience)? Did you get it legit or used a glitch created by hackers?  

In Borderlands You got trophies for reaching levels 50, 51 and 61 during 15 seconds. It is weird. And had you weapons a shields created by hackers?

Hey man you have a sharp eye, I think @MMDE used some glitch hackers have leave behind cause the trophy"Bulls eye" "Long arm of Marson""In a hail of bullets""MowingTeamDown" is earned in a short time, that's not only one trophy. People shot the dead body left by a hacker will result in this. He may should be removed from the leaderboard.

Rough I am not a expert and I don't have power to judge, In my opinion this can be defined cheat cause people Only have to shoot one dead body rather than 500 live NPCs.

@grimydawg Is this allowed? Enter hacker'lobby and use hacker' glitch stand and wait for more than 3 trophies to pop, this is totally cheat and unlegit.

Edited by PianoBunny
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, PianoBunny said:

Hey man you have a sharp eye, I think @MMDE used some glitch hackers have leave behind cause the trophy"Bulls eye" "Long arm of Marson""In a hail of bullets""MowingTeamDown" is earned in a short time, that's not only one trophy. People shot the dead body left by a hacker will result in this. He may should be removed from the leaderboard.

Rough I am not a expert and I don't have power to judge, In my opinion this can be defined cheat cause people Only have to shoot one dead body rather than 500 live NPCs.

MMDE judge and punish people here. I think only player with perfect gamer's reputation can be a judge. i am sure what MMDE is a fair gamer who never cheat and never uses hacker's help and he will explain everything

Edited by IoIly

2 minutes ago, IoIly said:

MMDE judge and punish people here. I think only player with perfect gamer's reputation can be a judge. i am sure what MMDE is a fair gamer who never cheat and never uses hacker's help and he will explain everything

You are right.

I take back my words first, that's just my guess and no proof.  But as you said that's just weird.

17 minutes ago, PianoBunny said:

Is this allowed? Enter hacker'lobby and use hacker' glitch stand and wait for more than 3 trophies to pop, this is totally cheat and unlegit.

Of course it's not allowed. It has been stated over and over in this thread that any trophy earned through hacking is cheating. And this position has been supported by many likes. Many, many likes.

On 27/12/2017 at 7:34 PM, MMDE said:

Trophies earned through hacking is considered cheated, and cheated trophies can get flagged.

On 28/12/2017 at 1:31 PM, B1rvine said:

The "cheating process" starts with a modder each time. How it ends in one game vs another is irrelevant.

There you go. If a hacker was involved at any stage, it is considered cheating.

9 hours ago, MMDE said:

Please stop saying there's no hacking involved and that they earn it etc. That is just dishonest, so please stop it.

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

I'm saying, pretty much everyone who gets it these days have cheated (hacking involved)

Hold on, I keep getting myself confused. Are you talking about GTA V here or RDR? Must be RDR right? Given that RDR not only involves hacking but also completely bypasses the intention of the trophy and isn't earned in any way, unlike GTA V where the trophy is still earned as intended. What exactly is the difference here? And don't say that you know for certain if a hacker is involved in GTA V because the same is true for certain timestamps in RDR which aren't flaggable.

Oh wait, that's right. The RDR "glitch" is in the trophy guide and everything! Everone did it!! Surely that makes it ok???

On 27/12/2017 at 7:34 PM, MMDE said:

Trying to make up excuses for why it's okay to do won't get you anywhere in a dispute thread. It's only wishful thinking.

Oh.

If it isn't clear, I'm not trying to say that RDR trophies should also be flagged. I'm just trying to point out that these black and white views on hacking don't seem very well thought out. And they certainly aren't consistent with what is actually enforced on this site.

• Like 2

hello again mekk...did you know that all rdr trophies are actually currently 100% obtainable through legitimate means?...meaning, there is absolutely no reason to cheat on them...haha...did you know that when I did the game there were no such hacks?...what an unfair advantage...the leaderboards are corrupt...wait, it's in the guide so it's legit?...why doesn't that make any sense given how strong the opinion seems to be that all hacking is cheating...

and I'm late to the party here, am I understanding this correctly?...the ones preaching this bs actually likely used cfw mods to their advantage?...i would expect them to be the squeakiest of the squeaky clean...is it really possible that we have a flag team that cheats but makes exceptions and excuses for the games they've cheated on?...please no...what a $hitstorm this could potentially become...there has to be some kind of mistake...i'm gonna stick with benefit of the doubt on this one for now...

Edited by ProfBambam55

@mekktor I am not trying to say RDR trophy should be flagged either, but to me it is almost the same as the GTA5 rank 25 50 100trophies.

"Run like the wind" is much cleaner than RDR GTA5 rank trophies. There's even no need to whitelist this trophy.

And No one want to be judged by a judge who benifit from hackers himself. Some judge should come out to explain his RDR trophies.

I have used no sucks hacks or glitches on Borderlands, or Red Dead Redemption.  And ...shocker... I consider using those hacks in RDR to also be cheating, which I know is the very unpopular view.  But at least that one's obtainable.

Edit: Also, I'll make it clear, I have flagged exactly zero people in GTA V and RDR.  While I don't think it should be allowed, I do acknowledge the problem, so I don't waste my time with these games.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

I have used no such hacks or glitches on Borderlands, or Red Dead Redemption.  And ...shocker... I consider using those hacks in RDR to also be cheating, which I know is the very unpopular view.  But at least that one's obtainable.

Edit: Also, I'll make it clear, I have flagged exactly zero people in GTA V and RDR.  While I don't think it should be allowed, I do acknowledge the problem, so I don't waste my time with these games.

I must say this is a very satisfying post to read...

edit : I'm also still very curious about confirmation % stats on previous statement that basically all 1300 people who cheated and currently have pending flags on gta v are proven to have sought out hackers... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

Wanna know what my experience with RDR online was? It didn't really work. Completely broken. I 100% everything offline. Tried to play it online, but could only see some few random strangers, and nobody else I really tried to play with, not even from my own country. Yes, the online is broken by hackers. I never could complete it. The game is just permanently broken like that now, so it's what the game is like now for everyone playing it online.

Edited by MMDE

5 hours ago, IoIly said:

In Borderlands You got trophies for reaching levels 50, 51 and 61 during 15 seconds. It is weird. And had you weapons and shields created by hackers?

If you wonder about Borderlands, you do this through co-op on a second local user. Just stack up stuff that will level you up quickly on a second local user save, back this save up, then play with it out on the second user, then load back to the backed up save etc. This is a known thing, and why pretty much nobody is flagged for Borderlands, unless CFW. Are you going to talk about my Demon's Souls too?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/476-demons-souls/MMDE

Or this one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/770-trinity-souls-of-zill-oll/MMDE

All story before chapter 5 completed! :D Look at other players, they don't do it. (someone reported me for it once)

Or this one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3353-aarus-awakening/MMDE

I got bronze way later than silver and gold...

I bet this one is out of order in some way too:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/207-dragon-age-origins/MMDE

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/731-littlebigplanet-2/MMDE

The game at the bottom of my profile, and I pop the published level for 7 days trophy first! :o

etc etc

I can explain all of it etc, but shall we talk about me or talk about the topic? :S I get it, you wanna attack me, make the thread even more cancerous, but have you actually read what I've said in the thread?

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, MMDE said:

shall we talk about me or talk about the topic?

I think it's kind of an important point that has been brought up with regards to this topic...if you cheated on a game using a hack exploit and are now saying "all hacks are considered cheating" it kind of negates the statement due to conflict of interest...you haven't really answered yet...did you cheat on rdr?...

from what I've seen, you do an excellent job of handling disputes and I think few could take on such a responsibility and pull it off with as much passion while making it look as easy as you do...but, and major but here, if you cheated on any game it might be best to leave statements like the above out of topics like this since being part of the flag team kind of makes you a site ambassador...meaning, if your actions contradict your words, your word has no merit in these kinds of discussions unless it is stated as opinion and not fact...

I do think it's important for both the site and you guys to come clean if people are calling you out with reasonable doubts...it adds to credibility and transparency...as you would expect, I have no idea what your trophy lists even look like and couldn't care less, so I hope that people are just making false accusations because they are frustrated or angry or whatever...i do trust your word and am a big fan of @B1rvine's reply...very concise and professional...your above double post, not so much in my opinion... 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I think it's kind of an important point that has been brought up with regards to this topic...if you cheated on a game using a hack exploit and are now saying "all hacks are considered cheating" it kind of negates the statement due to conflict of interest...you haven't really answered yet...did you cheat on rdr?...

from what I've seen, you do an excellent job of handling disputes and I think few could take on such a responsibility and pull it off with as much passion while making it look as easy as you do...but, and major but here, if you cheated on any game it might be best to leave statements like the above out of topics like this since being part of the flag team kind of makes you a site ambassador...meaning, if your actions contradict your words, your word has no merit in these kinds of discussions unless it is stated as opinion and not fact...

I do think it's important for both the site and you guys to come clean if people are calling you out with reasonable doubts...it adds to credibility and transparency...as you would expect, I have no idea what your trophy lists even look like and couldn't care less, so I hope that people are just making false accusations because they are frustrated or angry or whatever...i do trust your word and am a big fan of @B1rvine's reply...very concise and professional...your above double post, not so much in my opinion... 

So you are going to continue this now? -_- The broken online is considered a part of the game now, it's permanently broken and accessible for everyone, it's part of the game. It's pointed out in the guides and it's been accepted for a long time. If I played online after it became a thing, I don't get the problem. Nobody is getting flagged for it either.

Edited by MMDE

6 minutes ago, MMDE said:

So you are going to continue this now? -_- The broken online is considered a part of the game now, it's permanently broken and accessible for everyone, it's part of the game. It's pointed out in the guides and it's been accepted for a long time. If I played online after it became a thing, I don't get the problem. Nobody is getting flagged for it either.

as I said I think it's important for staff to come clean...and no, this is not an attack...someone has raised what I see to be quite a large doubt...a simple confirmation that the actual accusations are false like you've done with borderlands is really all it would take to satisfy and reassure many of us I'm sure...i find it somewhat funny that you seem to be reacting to this with a similar behavior that we have seen by many of the disputers now...at first I was thinking "no way these accusations can be true" but gotta admit your replies have got me wondering...

just a simple yes/no answer is fine with regards to cheating in rdr... 

7 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

as I said I think it's important for staff to come clean...and no, this is not an attack...someone has raised what I see to be quite a large doubt...a simple confirmation that the actual accusations are false like you've done with borderlands is really all it would take to satisfy and reassure many of us I'm sure...i find it somewhat funny that you seem to be reacting to this with a similar behavior that we have seen by many of the disputers now...at first I was thinking "no way these accusations can be true" but gotta admit your replies have got me wondering...

I tried to say the question was malformed. It's just I've had these games brought up over and over in the past. It's not something new that was raised. I'm not going to answer the malformed question. Did I play online in RDR's current broken state? Yes.

And to those who don't know what we're talking about. Go online in RDR and there's places where there's dead bodies laying around on the ground, permanently. These give people online a constant gain of xp unless you're miles away from them.

Edited by MMDE

ah the logic that it's ok to cheat in RDR from mods because everyone can do it. Although having a bounty put on you from a mod is flaggable even though no time advantage is gained in anyway and you need to do the requirement of the trophy. It's flaggable I guess because everyone can't do it? I mean mods are a part of gta5 now just like in RDR. They both changed features but one makes you skip countless grinding and gain an advantage.The other does not.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

ah the logic that it's ok to cheat in RDR from mods because everyone can do it. Although having a bounty put on you from a mod is flaggable even though no time advantage is gained in anyway and you need to do the requirement of the trophy. It's flaggable I guess because everyone can't do it? I mean mods are a part of gta5 now just like in RDR. They both changed features but one makes you skip countless grinding and gain an advantage.The other does not.

No, not just because everyone can do it, but because it has permanently broken the online for everyone to the point of it becoming a part of the game.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

The difference between GTAV and RDR is that for GTAV, you have to actively seek out a modder to have them add a bounty on you via illegitimate means. With RDR, the online is broken for everyone so anyone can take advantage of that server, thus nobody is gaining an unfair advantage. The hacker changed the boundaries of the game.

Which, in my opinion at least, is pretty dumb. It shits on the work of people who did all the levels "legit" and you're still taking advantage of a hack. But I can understand why it's considered unflaggable, it certainly has more right to be unflaggable than this GTAV trophy. And at this point, the damage has been done for RDR. The cheat is listed in several trophy guides across the internet and many have taken advantage of it under the belief it's legit, and it'd be very unfair to suddenly flag everyone for a method that has been widely accepted, even if it is cheating. GTAV has had no such acceptance by any community, and I hope it stays that way.

• Like 2

Just now, MMDE said:

No, because people with the mods do that manually to everyone it happens to.

was more of a joke but does seem a bit hypocritical that innocent people can get trophies popped for them or features enabled and not want it or realize it and be flagged but people in RDR can actively cheat from a hacker on purpose and it's deemed ok cause it's been going on for awhile and it's a part of guides. I guess if mods ever make gta5 automatically put bounties on everyone then it will be ok then.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HailHale81 said:

That's ridiculous, people in RDR skipped a lot of effort.you think that's OK. In GTA5, we are talking about trophy "run like the wind", not the rank trophies, people don't gain an advantage in earning this trophy. you think this trophy should be flagged?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MMDE said:

No, not just because everyone can do it, but because it has permanently broken the online for everyone to the point of it becoming a part of the game.

the truth about rdr is that hacked trophies are avoidable and you could've avoided the online entirely...you could've played on an alt...you could've done your homework...it was actually even in the guide...you could've deleted the trophies...all forms of hacking are cheating...this is what you've been saying...again, the way you handle disputes is nearly impeccable...but, it seems that you have also benefitted from hackers...yes, you made a mistake out of ignorance...it's completely understandable given the circumstances ...rdr has been white listed...all that being said, might I suggest toning down your posts a little with regards to all this talk of "all hacking is cheating" business?...rdr is really not that dissimilar to the situation we are facing with gta v and other games suggested to be whitelisted...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PianoBunny said:

That's ridiculous, people in RDR skipped a lot of effort.you think that's OK. In GTA5, we are talking about trophy "run like the wind", not the rank trophies, people don't gain an advantage in earning this trophy. you think this trophy should be flagged?

Umm reread what I wrote haha. I'm making a point in your favor although we've all made our points and we all think a certain way on things and the best middle ground is a whitelist feature which I know @MMDE is behind if it works a certain way. This is going in circles cause you can use the logic against certain people here and it won't matter cause they deem themselves right no matter what. In a way so do the people arguing on the other side but at least it's been civil for the most part. I respect peoples opinions here even if I don't agree with them. Yeah so hopefully a whitelist.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I tried to say the question was malformed. It's just I've had these games brought up over and over in the past. It's not something new that was raised. I'm not going to answer the malformed question. Did I play online in RDR's current broken state? Yes.

And to those who don't know what we're talking about. Go online in RDR and there's places where there's dead bodies laying around on the ground, permanently. These give people online a constant gain of xp unless you're miles away from them.

You didn't answer the question, whether you shot the dead bodies.

You are lying because the dead body is not in every public roam, not all the roams are hacked with dead bodies in it. Besides, people could choose not to shoot them.

• Like 2