The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Yeah, happens to a lot of anime when they catch up to the manga - they decide to just throw the original away and make an original story. And more often than not, they fail miserably. Same thing happened to Rurouni Kenshin and the original Full Metal Alchemist.

It was a shame about Blue Exorcist, I was enjoying it a lot, too... until episode 18 when it sharply went downhill. Now I'm stuck with the manga if I want to see where the story leads.

Actually I Loved Rurouni Kenshin and FMA animes (Rurouni Kenshin is easily in my top 5 anime while FMA in top 10 ) But yeah, some (most) animes start awesome but go out of their way after a little, however I LOVED Tokyo Ghoul, even though it didn't follow manga all the way (as much as I have heard) 

Watched the latest episodes of a couple of the on-going summer season anime

• Gate Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
  • Gangsta
  • Overlord

Yea, I can take this one :awesome:

Also 3 episodes... you included the zero ep as well?

(Also forgot to add one impression.

NOT
ENOUGH
ALISA!)

Hopefully there'll be more Alisa underboob screentime on the next episode :P

Episode 3 from the anime Prison School is released today/few hours ago, and DAMN! :blink:

It has been a while since i laughed so hard that even my head & stomach hurts from joy !

I have seen an bunch of misunderstandings in my days when it comes by watching anime, i mean it's one of the many clichés the Japanese anime has.

But this one takes the crown of óne of the funniest misunderstanding i personal have seen in a LONG, long time in a anime!!   

The "dropping the soap" joke between Kiyoshi and Gakuto in the shower was F* priceless!! :D :D

O.M.G, that just really made my day! x'D

Edited by DutchGamer-W-

Just finished 3 episodes of Overlord ! It's just awesome ! But (why did they took such a horrible character game) it could be like SAO : With a beautiful character 'Kirito' but in Overlord they' bring us a 'Death character' --' ?

but but... the MC is the only thing I like in this anime so far... :( speaking of which.. is it just me that is not liking this anime so far... :3

Just finished 3 episodes of Overlord ! It's just awesome ! But (why did they took such a horrible character game) it could be like SAO : With a beautiful character 'Kirito' but in Overlord they' bring us a 'Death character' --' ?

Given the fact that "stuck in VRMMO's" is practically a genre in anime by now. I think it's good that it at least tries to do something different. 

Edited by xZoneHunter

Given the fact that "stuck in VRMMO's" is practically a genre in anime by now. I think it's good that it at least tries to do something different. 

You're totally right. 

Maybe it will happen in our world one day problably around 2050-2060 (Just kidding) But you're right Hunter-senpai ! 

20940.jpg     Slayers Revolution

Genre: Fantasy

Year: 2008

Having lost the Sword of Light in the previous battle, Lina and Gourry continue their journey in search of a replacement weapon. On the way, the two of them meet up with Amelia and Zelgadis in the kingdom of Luvinagard while taunting some pirates. Lina is happy to reunite with her old friends, but appearing before her is Luvinagard's Inspector of the Special Investigative Unit; a man called Wizer. However, Lina is amazed at his unusual behavior... (source: ANN)

• Like 1