95662.jpg

Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 3-8

96962.jpg

Spoiler

246051cd5572bc7ecba2a178c0dc10e215517282

57889d381259652caadc7d4db1f429fd15517282

Spoiler

1d5bdd4163f5cf1ad30b6b612d8a2a4e15517283

A far better happy ending well the Grimms Notes version of the Snow White fariytale is the only one that the Evil... sorry Queen of the Poison Apple loves Snow White and was a Snow White before... good that the Queen won't die like the other versions did... I hope

Endro~! Episode 6-8

96180.jpg

Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai Episode 5-8

96179.jpg

Ueno-san wa Bukiyou Episode 7-9

96178.jpg

Manaria Friends Episode 5

95199.jpg

• Like 3

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

(24 Episodes)

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in Egypt

(24 Episodes)

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season

So I liked Part 1 & 2 of JoJo's, but I didn't think they were anything amazing. I failed to understand the "hype" for this series. Well, I'm very glad to say that Part 3 changed everything for me - it was amazing! :D One of my favourite things about Stardust Crusaders is how it feels like a true (bizarre) adventure, as they visit many different countries across the world on their way to Egypt. Not only that, but they are always encountering new foes with different Stand powers, so each episode feels fresh and exciting. I felt like the Hamon stuff in the previous two parts got kinda stale after a while. Part 3 also has a great group of main characters - I really grew attached to them by the end. There were a lot of funny moments involving them. :lol: And of course, the glorious return of Dio Brando as the main antagonist makes things even better!

I would definitely consider Part 3 to be one of my favourite anime. I'm sad that it's over. :( On the plus side, I've still got Part 4 & 5 to watch. I'm not expecting them to be as great as Stardust Crusaders was, but I'm sure they'll be enjoyable nevertheless. :)

• Like 2

Manaria Friends Episode 6-7

95199.jpg

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 21-22

97915.jpg

Pastel Memories Episode 8-9

95294.jpg

Kemono Friends 2 Episode 7-8

95994.jpg

Frame Arms Girl Episode 7-12 (Finished re-watching)

86625.jpg

The story begins when Ao opens a package that arrives at her doorstep. Inside the package is Gourai, a Frame Arms Girl: a small robot capable of independent movement. Gourai is a newly-developed prototype: a Frame Arms Girl equipped with an "Artificial Self," an advanced AI that gives her a personality. Ao is the only one that has activated her. Gourai begins to gather both battle data and emotions, starting a day-to-day life with Ao, who knows nothing about Frame Arms Girls.

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 8-9

96183.jpg

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 8-9

97169.jpg

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. Episode 8-9

97368.jpg

BanG Dream! 2nd Season Episode 9-10

98131.jpg

Girly Air Force Episode 8-9

97025.jpg

Dragon Ball Movie 01 : Curse of the Blood Rubies

Dragon Ball Movie 1: Shen Long no Densetsu

The Promised Neverland episode 9 and 10

Yakusoku no Neverland

Dororo episode 9 

Dororo

Kaguya-sama : Love is War episode 7

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

Quintessential Quintuplets episode 10 

Gotoubun no Hanayome

Oreshura all 13 episodes

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru picture

B: The Beginning episode 1 and 2

B: The Beginning

• Like 1

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken S1 Episode 23 (Main Story Finished)

97915.jpg

It was very nice to hear a Season 2 is coming as I very much enjoyed Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken.

Pastel Memories Episode 10

95294.jpg

Kemono Friends 2 Episode 9

95994.jpg

Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 6-10

97615.jpg

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 4-6

76664.jpg

I'm relatively new to anime so I'm not anywhere up with the latest shows and episodes, but I've had a great initial experience watching all the classics and recommended ones first. I've been through Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Steins Gate, FLCL, Fullmetal Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann, Devilman Crybaby, and One Punch Man so far.

Right now I'm watching Sword Art Online and Samurai Champloo, both of which I'm really enjoying, especially Champloo as it is from the creator of Cowboy Bebop which is my GOAT/Death Note is also GOAT can't pick between them haha.

• Like 1

Ueno-san wa Bukiyou Episode 10-11

96178.jpg

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 10-11

96183.jpg

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 10-11

97169.jpg

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. Episode 10-11

97368.jpg

Katana Maidens: Mini Toji Episode 1-10 (Finished)

98227.jpg

Funny shorts set between Episode 12 and Episode 13 of Katana Maidens: Toji no Miko with the new five girls from the game.

BanG Dream! 2nd Season Episode 11-12

98131.jpg

• Like 1

Egao no Daika Episode 11-12 (Finished)

96963.jpg

On a planet far from Earth, there is a kingdom full of smiling faces. Princess Yuuki is 12 years old, and about to enter a sensitive age in a person's life. Everyday, she cries, laughs, and sometimes, her heart throbs with excitement. All the while, she lives merrily in the royal palace.

Filling her days are her loyal vassals: her tutor Reira, Izana who assists in political affairs, the leader of the chivalry Harold … and then there is her childhood friend and aide Joshua.

"Yuuki! If you have passion and will, you can do anything!"

"…No, not this again! Joshua, be nobler!"

Stella is 17 years old and a capable, reserved soldier. However, she is always smiling ... for smiling is essential to living.

This is a story of two girls born on distant planets.

I liked the OP.

Girly Air Force Episode 10-11

97025.jpg

Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 10-11

97947.jpg

Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 11

97615.jpg

Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka Episode 10-11

96614.jpg

Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 11-12

99067.jpg

Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 9-11

96962.jpg

Endro~! Episode 9-11

96180.jpg

Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai Episode 9-11

96179.jpg

Ueno-san wa Bukiyou Episode 12 (Finished)

96178.jpg

Ueno-san, who is in her third year of junior high school, is in love with the concept of falling in love. She makes full use of her inventions and tries to show it off to Tanaka, her Science Club kouhai.

Still think the Booty Slap is the funniest

Manaria Friends Episode 10 (Finished)

95199.jpg

Mysteria Academy is a prestigious magic school that teaches magic without discrimination to the three factions (men, gods, demons), who usually are engaged in battle with each other. Two of the academy's students are Anne, a princess and honour student, and Grea, a princess born from a dragon and a human.

Now this anime was funny and cute to watch

B : The Beginning episode 3 to 7

B: The Beginning

Kaguya-sama : Love is War episode 8 , 9 and 10

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 10 and 11

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

The Promised Neverland episode 11

Yakusoku no Neverland

The Quintessential Quintuplets episode 11

Gotoubun no Hanayome

• Like 1

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 25/Veldora`s Journal (Finished)

97915.jpg

Thirty-seven-year-old Satoru Mikami is a typical corporate worker, who is perfectly content with his monotonous lifestyle in Tokyo, other than failing to nail down a girlfriend even once throughout his life. In the midst of a casual encounter with his colleague, he falls victim to a random assailant on the streets and is stabbed. However, while succumbing to his injuries, a peculiar voice echoes in his mind, and recites a bunch of commands which the dying man cannot make sense of.

When Satoru regains consciousness, he discovers that he has reincarnated as a goop of slime in an unfamiliar realm. In doing so, he acquires newfound skills—notably, the power to devour anything and mimic its appearance and abilities. He then stumbles upon the sealed Catastrophe-level monster "Storm Dragon" Verudora who had been sealed away for the past 300 years for devastating a town to ashes. Sympathetic to his predicament, Satoru befriends him, promising to assist in destroying the seal. In return, Verudora bestows upon him the name Rimuru Tempest to grant him divine protection.

Now, liberated from the mundanities of his past life, Rimuru embarks on a fresh journey with a distinct goal in mind. As he grows accustomed to his new physique, his gooey antics ripple throughout the world, gradually altering his fate.

Ifrit, who has been trapped in Rimuru due to the latter's Predator skill, recaps events of the season while in a discussion with Veldora as they play Shogi.

Pastel Memories Episode 12/11 (Finished)

95294.jpg

The story takes place in a future Akihabara where otaku culture has declined. Players play as a shopkeeper of an otaku shop. Together with the heroines who are in fact otaku girls, the shopkeeper start helping people claim their lost otaku memories back.

They ended up removing Episode 2 due to copyright or something as it's apparently forbidden to parody " Is the Order a Rabbit?"

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 12 (Finished)

96183.jpg

One day, fifth-grader Hinata Hoshino brings her friend Hana Shirosaki to her house, and Hinata's sister Miyako, a college student, falls in love with Hana at first sight. Miyako manages to get along with Hana somehow, but her clumsy behavior and shyness make Hana wary. Even so, Hana gradually opens up to Miyako, who wants to become closer to her.

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 7-12 (Finished Re-Watching)

6d9e6c11844.jpg

Lux, a former prince of an empire named Arcadia that was overthrown via a rebellion five years earlier, accidentally trespasses in a female dormitory's bathing area, sees the kingdom's new princess Lisesharte naked, incurring her wrath. Lisesharte then challenges Lux to a Drag-Ride duel. Drag-Rides are ancient armored mechanical weapons that have been excavated from ruins all around the world. Lux used to be called the strongest Drag-Knight, but now he's known as the "undefeated weakest" Drag-Knight because he will absolutely not attack in battle. After his duel with Lisesharte, Lux ends up attending the female-only academy that trains royals to be Drag-Knights.

It was fun re-watching it and still I can't pick who I like the most of the girls and just ended up liking them and Lux's sister even more.

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. Episode 12 (Finished)

97368.jpg

Novelist Subaru Mikazuki, who is shy and not good with other people, and Haru, the cat that has been living a severe stray life. This is a story of them suddenly living together and describes the happiness of living together from both points of view.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Episode 24 (Complete)

nx101280-aKbf16Sh1b31.jpg

This series definitely had some fun moments, but the pacing felt really off throughout the whole thing. I'm wondering if it's the same in the manga/light novel so I might have to check those out. Regardless, I'll watch the second season as that's already been confirmed. 

3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2 - Episode 12 (Complete) 

nx102882-lKp3ExWNzoE6.jpg

Watched the first season and I've read the manga so I knew what to expect. I think the second part was better than the first, but overall it still has a lot of boring and frustrating parts. I really didn't care at all about some of the side characters so when it had episodes mainly about them it was almost a pain to get through. Overall a 'meh' show, but the ending was sweet. 

Kakegurui xx - Episode 12 (Complete) 

n100876-2L9vR8WtAlzi.jpg

Over the top like the first season, but it's hard not to have fun while watching this show. :P I gotta say, I really liked the little arc with Sayaka as well. 

Spoiler

That yuri! :awesome:

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. - Episode 12 (Complete) 

nx103874-kAyuVMwwF5pp.jpg

Definitely one of the more underrated shows of this season! I'm probably a little biased since I love cats (who would have guessed? :P ), but this show has so many great moments. It can be both sweet and genuinely sad in the same episode. 

I mean, come on! Look how cute they are! 

wTzfw1N.gif

• Like 2