The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 12 (Finished)

107611.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

ased on a mixed media project that blends fantasy, magical girl, and idol elements, Lapis Re:LiGHTs will follow a group of students as they train to become idols. Together, they'll use the magic of music and the magic of... well, literal magic... in their performances.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 24-25 (Finished)

108389.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

The Daihasei Festival has begun, and that of course means that Tokiwadai Middle School—a prestigious all-girls' middle school—is competing too. Despite the participation of the "Ace of Tokiwadai," Mikoto Misaka, the other students who are participating are still putting their utmost effort into winning, no matter how impossible the feat may seem against her might.

However, not all is fun and games. Due to the the festival, Academy City opens to the outside world, and various factions have begun plotting ways to infiltrate the city. Misaka appears to be on their radar, and as the festival proceeds, people lurking from the shadows begin to emerge...

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T brings back the Tokiwadai Ace and her friends as they dive deeper into the dark side of Academy City. From terrorist attacks to ruthless underground projects, anything is possible in this city.

4cd8223f8bfaa254e490849e8e7e0c4316017587

Gibiate Episode 8-12 (Finished)

107880.jpg

Enjoyment level 7

The story takes place in Japan. The year is 2030 and Earth has been completely overrun by a viral disease named "Gibia" that turns infected people into various different monsters, based on their age, sex, and race.

A samurai and a ninja from the early Edo period travel together through time and arrive in a ruined Japan to aid a professor working on a cure for the virus.

Together, they fight countless Gibia monsters, outlaws, and other fierce foes on their journey to save mankind.

Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season Episode 11-12 (Finished)

108429.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 11-12 (Finished)

106598.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

After years of conflict, humans and monsters have settled their differences and are now at peace. This post-war era led to the foundation of Lindworm—a town which has since become the focal point of racial harmony.

As a human doctor specializing in monster biology, Glenn Litbeit runs a small clinic alongside his partner, Saphentite Neikes, who is a half-snake monster known as a lamia. He uses his knowledge to tend to any monsters who seek his aid. Whatever affliction, concern, or injury it may be, he will always be there, ready to help.

Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 23-26

60781.jpg

Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 1-12 (Finished)

108321.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

In a world on the verge of a great disaster that began five years ago, heroes who, with the help of a device called HxEros, use the power of Ecchi (H) and erotic power (Ero) to save the planet from libido-devouring monsters!

Enjou Retto and Hoshino Kirara are childhood friends who have drifted apart from each other. One day, they're caught in a battle against a "Censor Bug" that feeds on human's sexual energy to evolve. After successfully taking down the enemy, they join a group of heroes like them, using the erotic power of the HxEROS force to fight off monsters.

Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 24-25 (Finished)

106692.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

A year has passed since Tooru Honda began living in the Souma residence, and she has since created stronger relationships with its inhabitants Shigure, Kyou, and Yuki. She has also grown closer to the rest of the Souma family and has become familiar with their ancestral secret, having helped them with many of their personal issues. The closer Tooru gets, however, the more she begins to realize that their secret holds a darker truth than she first presumed.

Summer is approaching and Tooru is invited to spend her days with the Soumas, mainly Kyou and Yuki. Tooru wishes for an easy-going vacation, but her close relationships with the two boys and the rest of the Soumas may prove to cause trouble. As they grow more intimate, their carefree time together is hindered by older hardships and feelings from the past that begin to resurface. The Eternal Banquet also dawns on the members of the zodiac, and they must tend to their duties alongside the unnerving head of the family, Akito Souma.

With the banquet approaching and a plethora of feelings to be solved, will Tooru's life with the Soumas remain peaceful, or will she find herself in a situation from which she cannot escape?

Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi Episode 3-4

10918.jpg

Houkago Teibou Nisshi Episode 11-12 (Finished)

106362.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Hina Tsurugi and her family have just moved to a quaint seaside town. Hoping to savor the sight of the peaceful ocean, Hina stumbles upon a girl named Yuuki Kuroiwa—an upperclassman at her new school—who invites Hina to join her in fishing. Hina reels in an octopus, which falls onto her; being afraid of bugs and big creatures, she panics and begs Yuuki to remove it from her. Yuuki sees this as an opportunity to force Hina to join the school's Breakwater Club—a club where members gather, catch, and eat various types of marine life as their main activity.

Although her attempts to refuse to join fail, Hina slowly begins to discover the hidden joy in fishing. Her view on the sport changes, now looking forward to all the delightful experiences she can take part in alongside her fellow club members.

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 3-12 (Finished)

108573.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

After 2000 years have passed, the ruthless demon lord has just been reincarnated! But his aptitude at an academy for nurturing candidates for demon lords is, “inept”!?

Having the capability to destroy humans, elementals, and gods, after a long period of countless wars and strife, Arnos the demon lord became sick and tired of all that and longed for a peaceful world, so he decided to reincarnate to the future.

However, what awaited him after his reincarnation is a world too used to peace that his descendants became too weak due to a huge weakening in magical powers.

Deca-Dence Episode 11-12 (Finished)

107552.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Many years have passed since humanity was driven to the brink of extinction by the sudden emergence of the unknown life forms Gadoll. Those humans that survived now dwell in a 3000m-high mobile fortress Deca-dence built to protect themselves from the Gadoll threat.

Denizens of Deca-dence fall into two categories: Gears, warriors who fight the Gadoll daily, and Tankers, those without the skills to fight. One day, Natsume, a Tanker girl who dreams of becoming a Gear meets surly Kaburagi, an armor repairman of Deca-dence.

This chance meeting between the seemingly two opposites, the girl with a positive attitude who never gives up on her dreams and the realist who has given up on his, will eventually shake the future course of this world.

Dragon's Dogma Episode 1

109068.jpg

No Guns Life Part 2 Episode 11-12 (Finished)

106613.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 11-12 (Finished)

108292.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Sakurai Shinichi's one wish is for a little peace and quiet. But Uzaki Hana–his boisterous, well-endowed underclassman–has other plans. All she wants is to hang out and poke fun at him. With the help of her chipper charm and peppy persistence, this might just be the start of a beautiful relationship!

Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 1-12 (Finished)

108441.jpg

Enjoyment level 7

After gaining the title of the strongest warrior in the world, Peter Grill has finally proven his worth and is ready to take the hand of his beloved senior, the beautiful and innocent Luvelia Sanctos. Peter expects to have a healthy relationship with her, despite some objections from her father.

Unfortunately, this dream quickly breaks apart as news of his grand victory spreads among the womenfolk of other races—ogres, orcs, elves, and others—some of them even vying for his seed to produce offspring blessed with his might. To avoid betraying the trust of his cherished Luvelia and causing a scandal, Peter strives to avoid other women's salacious advances. However, accomplishing such a feat with so many alluring women on his trail is easier said than done.

Rolling☆Girls Episode 1-8

71527.jpg

Kanojo, Okarishimasu Episode 1-12 (Finished)

107693.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Kazuya Kinoshita is a 20-year-old college student who has a wonderful girlfriend: the bright and sunny Mami Nanami. But suddenly, he doesn't. Without warning, Mami breaks up with him, leaving him utterly heartbroken and lonely. Seeking to soothe the pain, he hires a rental girlfriend through an online app. His partner is Chizuru Mizuhara, who through her unparalleled beauty and cute demeanor, manages to gain Kazuya's affection.

But after reading similar experiences other customers had had with Chizuru, Kazuya believes her warm smile and caring personality were all just an act to toy with his heart, and he rates her poorly. Aggravated, Chizuru lambastes him for his shameless hypocrisy, revealing her true pert and hot-tempered self. This one-sided exchange is cut short, however, when Kazuya finds out that his grandmother has collapsed.

They dash toward the hospital and find Kazuya's grandmother already in good condition. Baffled by Chizuru's presence, she asks who this girl might be. On impulse, Kazuya promptly declares that they are lovers, forcing Chizuru to play the part. But with Kazuya still hung up on his previous relationship with Mami, how long can this difficult client and reluctant rental girlfriend keep up their act?

Now to wait for 6 weeks or so to see which anime I like to watch gets a Covid-19 delay but I start Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear no matter what if it airs on Wakarim or Crunchyroll if not then I wait to it's finished airing and watch it "somewhere" but in meantime I continue Rolling☆Girls and other anime I have started but have not finished yet plus the next seasons/related to a Anime I have watched before that aired in the summer season.

• Like 4

Rolling☆Girls Episode 9-12 (Finished)

71527.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

In a dystopian future where Japan's political organization has crumbled after the Great Tokyo War, Japan is broken up into 10 independent nations, with each nation controlled by a gang led by a "Best," a human-proclaimed prophet with destructive superpowers. Nozomi Moritomo is a "Rest"—a normal girl that has just started out as a rookie in the local gang. She wants to help the Best Masami Utoku, her childhood friend and role model, in the ongoing territorial dispute.

When Masami becomes severely injured and unable to fight, Nozomi decides to go on a mission to complete the requests sent to Masami from all over Japan. Along the way, she meets Yukina Kosaka, a shy girl with no sense of direction; Ai Hibiki, an upbeat girl who loves eating; and Chiaya Misono, a quiet and mysterious girl that wears a gas mask. Together, the four girls travel all over the country on their motorcycles while getting involved in territorial wars, disagreements, and even suspicious conspiracies.

Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi Episode 5-6 (Finished)

10918.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Immortality is something many people would wish for. But would it be such a coveted ability if people knew they would be subject to countless attacks because of it? Such is the case for Rin Asougi, an immortal private investigator, because there is no shortage of people who want her dead. Over the centuries, she has met many grisly ends, but each time, she returns to life as if nothing had happened.

In 1990, while looking for a lost cat, Rin runs into Kouki Maeno, a man who feels that his memories are wrong. Agreeing to help him, Rin discovers that Kouki is not what he seems, all the while drawing closer to her true enemy. This adversary knows Rin and her kind all too well, and if she dies by his hand, she may stay dead permanently.

Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 11-12

74159.jpg

Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 27-28

60781.jpg

Enen no Shouboutai Season 2 Episode 1-2

107657.jpg

Maken-Ki! Episode 5

75234.jpg

Umayon Episode 1-12 (Finished)

108499.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

It's a "pop" and cute everyday anime based on the 4-koma manga featuring the characters from Uma Musume: Pretty Derby.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 6-7

80899.jpg

Don't know how long I put it in the backlog, a year maybe? still I somewhat remember the last 5 Episodes.

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 1

108852.jpg

• Like 1

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team - Great mecha action with standard Gundam anime amounts of love and philosophy. Set during 0079, technically 12 episodes, but you can skip the last one and just watch Miller's Report, even though that's more of a compilation episode.

Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin - The story of Char Aznable's rise from the ashes of his father's death to an ace MS pilot. Six hour long episodes with great 2d and 3d animation. Tons of name drops for fans of the original MSG with loads of character development for the Zabis, Ramba Ral, and even some for Amuro and his father.

Great pretender
SWH0fKz.jpg 10/10

A series of unfortunate events has led Makoto "Edamame" Edamura to adopt the life of crime—pickpocketing and scamming others for a living. However, after swindling a seemingly clueless tourist, Makoto discovers that he was the one tricked and, to make matters worse, the police are now after him. 

While making his escape, he runs into the tourist once again, who turns out to be a fellow con man named Laurent Thierry, and ends up following him to Los Angeles. In an attempt to defend his self-proclaimed title of "Japan's Greatest Swindler," Makoto challenges his rival to determine the better scammer. Accepting the competition, Laurent drops them off outside a huge mansion and claims that their target will be the biggest mafia boss on the West Coast.

Jumping from city to city, Great Pretender follows the endeavors of Makoto alongside the cunning Laurent and his colorful associates in the world of international high-stakes fraud. Soon, Makoto realizes that he got more than what he bargained for as his self-declared skills are continually put to the test.

• Like 1

Been a while, so here's a big update. :P

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Climax (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu-climax-130

This season was pretty "meh" compared to the other two (S1 being the best), they basically took out the comedy part & replaced it with drama... & the comedy is what makes this genre watchable for me, so... yeah (not to mention the MC picked the wrong girl at the end). ? It's watchable, but nothing I'll be rewatching. ?

Infinite Dendrogram (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

infinite-dendrogram-12837.jpg?t=15772003

I thought this got more hate than it deserves, yeah it seems a bit rushed at times & the story could use a bit more depth, but otherwise it was enjoyable enough (I'll watch a second season if it comes out). :hmm:

Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time (complete, enjoyment: 3.8/5)

peter-grill-and-the-philosophers-time-14

Yeah, it's just a short (technically 6 episodes), mindless, ecchi/comedy for the most part... but sometimes it's necessary to kill some time with these. ?

Black Clover (episode 137)

black-clover-8317.jpg?t=1506626011

Yay... more fillers. ?

A Certain Scientific Railgun T (episode 23)

a-certain-scientific-railgun-t-11779.jpg

Fire Force 2nd Season (episode 10)

fire-force-2nd-season-14362.jpg?t=159483

Monster Girl Doctor (episode 10)

monster-girl-doctor-14212.jpg?t=15969906

This is like a wholesome ecchi... never knew such a thing could exist. :blink:

The Misfit of Demon King Academy (episode 7)

the-misfit-of-demon-king-academy-14082.j

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 2 (episode 8)

re-zero-starting-life-in-another-world-s

Rabbits... ?

Super HxEros (episode 7)

super-hxeros-14164.jpg

The amount of extra censorship in this makes it near unwatchable... ?

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! (episode 6)

uzaki-chan-wants-to-hang-out-14540.jpg?t

Really enjoying this one so far...

Rent-A-Girlfriend (episode 3)

rent-a-girlfriend-14325.jpg?t=1601294828

I really hope the MC will improve some throughout the episodes... don't know if I'll be able to tolerate him otherwise. ?

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

bofuri-i-dont-want-to-get-hurt-so-ill-ma

I really enjoyed this, was so easy to binge

Second season supposedly coming? Maybe? I hope so

Season 2 has been announced at the end of Episode 12 in case you watched a version that don't show this at the end of Episode 12.

106694.jpg

But the bigger question is when Season 2 will come out, that's the only thing that have not been announced yet.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Season 2 has been announced at the end of Episode 12 in case you watched a version that don't show this at the end of Episode 12.

106694.jpg

But the bigger question is when Season 2 will come out, that's the only thing that have not been announced yet.

Ya I saw that and was like ooooooo! 

But we know how these things can go too... 

Could be 2023.. Or not at all

Though then again it'd be ballsy to announce a second season without funding or work already in progress.. 

Still never know, that's why I hope :highfive:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Ya I saw that and was like ooooooo! 

But we know how these things can go too... 

Could be 2023.. Or not at all

Though then again it'd be ballsy to announce a second season without funding or work already in progress.. 

Still never know, that's why I hope :highfive:

With the virus out there still, it can be pretty hard to estimate when anime will come out now, just BOFURI was delayed like 6 months (the dub at least) thanks to that. ? I definitely think it will come out eventually, I read a few things that expected it before the end of the year, but that would be pretty surprising (I'd say 2021 being the best case scenario). :hmm: I do agree though, it was pretty good & I'm also looking forward to S2 as well. ^_^

Rent-A-Girlfriend (episodes 4-8)

rent-a-girlfriend-14325.jpg?t=1601294828

My Hero Academia Movie 2: Heroes:Rising (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

my-hero-academia-movie-2-heroes-rising-1

• Like 2

Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 29-32

60781.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 8-25 (Finished)

80899.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Tekkadan has now become a direct affiliate of Teiwaz after procuring a new trade agreement with Arbrau. With its newfound funds and prestige, Tekkadan finds both its list of allies and enemies growing. Meanwhile, the flames of the Gjallarhorn power struggle continue to rage in full force. As a part of her efforts to make Mars financially independent from Earth, Kudelia Aina Bernstein founds the Admoss Company and enlists Tekkadan as her business partner.

The stakes are getting higher as the Tekkadan family continues to grow. Will Orga, Mikazuki, and the rest of the Tekkadan faction be able to keep up, or will Kudelia's dream of Martian independence die out?

Gundam Build Divers Episode 9-25 (Finished)

90388.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Gunpla Battle Nexus Online (GBN) is a new network game that lets people enjoy a variety of missions using Gunpla in a virtual cyberspace dimension. Middle-school students Riku Mikami and Yukio Hidaka recruit their classmate Momoka Yashiro and dive together into this vast world. Becoming "Divers," or inhabitants of GBN, they meet a mysterious girl named Sarah who has an amazing sensitivity to Gunpla. They begin playing alongside her, but...

There are many other famous Divers, starting with Kyoya Kujo, the champion whom Riku admires. Multiple Divers can join to form a team called a "force." Meanwhile, the game is disrupted by Mass-Divers who use unofficial tools called break decals. Through many encounters and experiences, Riku and his friends will build not only Gunpla, but their own adventures as well!

Burn the Witch Episode 1-3 (Finished)

108967.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Historically, 72% of all the deaths in London are related to dragons, fantastical beings invisible to the majority of the people. While unknown to most, some people have been standing up to these dragons.

Only inhabitants of Reverse London who live in the hidden "reverse" side of London can see the dragons. Even then, only a selected few become qualified enough as witches or wizards to make direct contact with them.

The protagonists of the story are witch duo Noel Niihashi and Ninny Spangcole. They are protection agents for Wing Bind (WB), an organization for dragon conservation and management. Their mission is to protect and manage the dragons within London on behalf of the people.

Also it's set in the universe as Bleach.

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 2-3

108852.jpg

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 1-4

107912.jpg

Munou na Nana Episode 1-3

109146.jpg

• Like 3

On 22/10/2020 at 1:42 AM, ShonenCat said:

Gungrave (episodes 1-26)

162756-bigthumbnail.jpg
Another unique specimen from well respected studio Madhouse. It follows the story of Brandon Heat (good name :awesome:) and his childhood friend Harry MacDowell as they climb the ranks together in a crime syndicate known as Millennion and go from rags to riches. Another epic in the thriller genre I didn’t think would keep me hooked in like it did. It tackles both themes of crime and supernatural as well. Character relationships feel properly weaved together and shows how much they become one big family. If I have any complaints, it’s that the fights sometimes have too many plot conveniences to speed up the story. Also, the first episode spoils way too much of what is to come ahead. I recommend skipping the first episode entirely, so that you’re not sitting there waiting for a certain event to play out that you’re already expecting thanks to spoilers. I’ll bet the video games are a lot of fun, I’ll probably play them at some point 1f601.png

I loved Gungrave , it has those plot holes and it speeds up sometimes unnecessary but i really loved the anime , definitely in my top 10. I'm glad it was a nice enjoyable experience for you ^^

• Like 2