Let the Hunt Begin! Trophy Thoughts

dark69knight

I’d second this. Fairly time consuming but nothing outright difficult. Most trophies should be earnable through normal play which is for the best in my opinion. Pleasantly surprised at how nice the trophy icons look.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Happy said:

I’d second this. Fairly time consuming but nothing outright difficult. Most trophies should be earnable through normal play which is for the best in my opinion. Pleasantly surprised at how nice the trophy icons look.

even the platinum icon and description looks great 

The trophy list is preety good because you will unlock most of the trophies just for playing the game and have fun in the multiplayer.... no stupid things that have nothing to do with the game.....

Im so hyped and i really like the list dont care if it take 1000 hours to plat i want this game NOW

• Like 4

1 minute ago, IBadDriverI said:

The trophy list is preety good because you will unlock most of the trophies just for playing the game and have fun in the multiplayer.... no stupid things that have nothing to do with the game.....

Im so hyped and i really like the list dont care if it take 1000 hours to plat i want this game NOW

Just 9 hours and the hunt will begins soon my friend very soon ?_?

• Like 1

Prepared everything to get MHW as my 200 Plat milestone. Now i only have to find time to play it. List looks awesome and pretty much what i expected. Long grindy game like MH should have long grindy trophies. Would be stupid to earn Plat and dont have seen 90% of the game :)

1 minute ago, dark69knight said:

Just 9 hours and the hunt will begins soon my friend very soon ?_?

Its 11 hours for Austria.  but yeah ... soon

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Indel9407 said:

Miniature Crown Master
Obtain a miniature crown for almost every monster in your hunting log.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Giant Crown Master
Obtain a giant crown for almost every monster in your hunting log.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

This, straight up, raises the difficulty for the plat to a 8/10

So are you talking about actual difficulty or grind and RNG?

Unfortunately, this isn't going to be an online based game where you can just be carried through everything. You have to participate and learn the combat system/bosses. I'm not even sure item trading online would be possible (i.e. someone does all the hard work and gets every crown in the game and gives them to you then *ding* trophy).

I'll be getting this but not at launch; by the time I would get to most of the games from 2017 the prices had already dropped.

I am also quite happy with the list. I was worried that we’d need to complete a few hunts with each of the different weapons. 

Crowns worry me too but hopefully there’s a way to increase the chances. Didn’t the previous games have this when you ate a specific meal?

Edited by MR-Suliman01

1 minute ago, arthok_the_mean said:

I am not sure, if you only need crowns for the small and big monsters it will take 150 - 200 hours. If you need the gold crowns für small and big... it will take forever. xD

I’m hoping for a lot of event quests that have you fight super big or super small monsters to make this a bit easier.

59 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

This platinum will definitively be in one of my milestone spots, just gotta figure out which one.

The 100 levels won’t be too bad. Probably. About  two weeks to a month, if it’s similar to other monster hunter games.

Agreed it will take some time for me but its totally worth a spot

Edited by dark69knight

Goddamn, I went through the list thinking "oh man, all this stuff will come naturally so I guess...it's cool?". Then I saw big/small gold crown trophies.

Jesus christ, back in the day on Freedom(PSP) I've spent more than 500h and only had gold crowns on less than 50% of all monsters.

That all being said, I've waited so long that at this point my body is so ready ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      BRING. IT. ON!!!!

• Like 1