Far Cry 5 Season Pass!

EyeofHorus_1994

On 2/3/2018 at 7:20 AM, Rockstar said:

my guess is its not a remaster, Classic meaning we get the same experience like when it was first released. which to me i found odd, why not remaster it? why call it Classic edition? nothing i've found suggests its a remaster. subject to change as more information comes out.

Prett sure it’s called far cry 3 classic just to match the far cry 1 remaster for the PSN store. Plus there is no multiplayer, so no mp trophies either. That’s the difference. It is however definitely remastered

I'm thinking of picking this up. It's $40 in Canada and considering that it includes the FC3 remaster (which will probably sell for $30 standalone) as well as 3 DLC packs it seems like a pretty fair deal. I've seen a lot of season passes that cost a lot more and included a lot less actual content.

Edited by Swotam

6 hours ago, Mazi7ps said:

Just to make sure, if I buy season pass in couple days I will have FC3 on 26th May ? I have standard edition of FC5 now.

Yes, the Season Pass description states that it includes Far Cry 3, it's not a time limited thing. Season Pass owners will get access to Far Cry 3 a month before it goes on sale standalone.

• Like 1

On 29-3-2018 at 10:58 PM, TheWolfIsNotDead said:

I honestly can’t wait for the Far Cry 3 classic edition. Far Cry 3 back on PS3 was one of my favourites. Had such a great time taking over Rook Island 1f600.png. A friend said he’ll let me file share it off of his account.

I'm so agreeing on this one, i love FarCry3 with badass Vaas in it. The whole story was great and I can't wait to redo it. And you have one awesome friend! it's great that some people share it with ya!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NanaCheese94 said:

I bought a season pass the first time ever for this, will I get notified when the DLC are actually out to download? I'm usually not on top of gaming news... 

I always watch ps4.headliner.nl but it's dutch. you could just try find some news feed for ps4 in your country

13 hours ago, NanaCheese94 said:

I bought a season pass the first time ever for this, will I get notified when the DLC are actually out to download? I'm usually not on top of gaming news... 

It is a near certainty we will all be receiving in-game notifications of some kind when these things drop.

9 hours ago, MRTheChez said:

I always watch ps4.headliner.nl but it's dutch. you could just try find some news feed for ps4 in your country

6 hours ago, rdhight said:

It is a near certainty we will all be receiving in-game notifications of some kind when these things drop.

Well, I guess I'll also hear about it on here, I'm not gonna play anymore Far Cry 5 now, since I did every mission I was interested in and Arcade mode can kiss my ass.

2 hours ago, NanaCheese94 said:

Well, I guess I'll also hear about it on here, I'm not gonna play anymore Far Cry 5 now, since I did every mission I was interested in and Arcade mode can kiss my ass.

I'll let you know when they release it, okay?

On 05/04/2018 at 11:23 AM, MRTheChez said:

I'm so agreeing on this one, i love FarCry3 with badass Vaas in it. The whole story was great and I can't wait to redo it. And you have one awesome friend! it's great that some people share it with ya!

SO HYPED ?! Can't wait to lure tigers into enemy camps and complete stealth them. Oh, and yeah Vaas. His death will soon be upon him [again] ?. May 26th HURRY UP ?.

Edited by TheWolfIsNotDead
  • Like 1

On Friday, February 02, 2018 at 7:40 PM, HellcoreFire said:

Never played Far Cry 3. Was thinking of getting it even though I promised myself not to buy PS3 games anymore. It must be providence at work, lol. I hope they bring out a disc version. Not really interested in 5 yet.

Edit: Just looked at the trophy list, it doesn't seem to have DLC. Any other reason it's called Classic Edition?

If you still have a ps3. I would highly recommend playing farcry 3. Its on of the best free roam games ive ever played. Easy platinum and the co op can be dont split screen. Then u get it free for ps4 and plat it again. :)

On 6-4-2018 at 4:57 PM, TheWolfIsNotDead said:

SO HYPED 1f601.png! Can't wait to lure tigers into enemy camps and complete stealth them. Oh, and yeah Vaas. His death will soon be upon him [again] 1f636.png. May 26th HURRY UP 1f60b.png.

Exactly that! We both can't wait untill it's 26th of may.

On 2-4-2018 at 9:55 AM, Mazi7ps said:

Just to make sure, if I buy season pass in couple days I will have FC3 on 26th May ? I have standard edition of FC5 now.

Yes you do!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 27-4-2018 at 9:18 PM, TheDarkLord1211 said:

Does anyone know if you’ll be able to download and play the far cry 3 dlc as part of the season pass without having the disc for the game? Considering selling but won’t bother if it will stop me being able to get hold of that.