• 20-24
    • 25-29
    • 30-34
    • 35-39
    • 40-44
    • 45-49
    • 50+

• 2 weeks later...

I was already here when the Earth wasn't born. I've been a rock, I've been an oak, I've been a river, a lake. I was the fires below the feet of Joan of Arc.

Sorry. Listening to Industrial, although not that particular song I just quoted.

Twenty nine, will hit thirty sometime early next year.

Im 31 years old... been gaming since the Atari... I had mastered a lot of the Atari games at a young age until the original nintendo came out and it all changed after that...

I have played every system under the sun and I ended up sticking with a PS3... it IS the best after all

• 2 weeks later...

Very many teenage caused car crashes... :mellow:

That's cuz us Americans are retarded. Who the fuck lets kids drive? A majority of them don't pay attention at all and they just text or talk on their damn phone. I've had 2 friends die in car accidents when I was in high school. One friend went too fast when she was with friends and didn't make a curve and ended up breaking her neck and dying. Another friend fell asleep at the wheel while on the way to work and rammed into a pole on a bridge and blew up. Fuck cars and fuck phones.

Yeah, tell me a bout it. A good half of those here are younger than our daughter.

I've got T-shirts older than most of these "kiddies." ;)

42 and counting. My gaming started back in the 70s on systems w/ non-removable media/games. Those single game systems that probably 95% of ya'll have never heard of.

• 4 weeks later...