Gold Crown Count and Playtime

hr_kriese

18 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

Something is wrong I have 16 Giants and 1 Mini but still no trophy for 10 giants crowns.

105 Hours

The trophies are for gold crowns, the list wasn't translated properly from Japanese so leaves out that information. The thread that included this information was deleted by someone. ?

44 minutes ago, nazareth357 said:

Someone tagged the mods in it before it was wiped

I know, I'm just being mildly passive aggressive. :P It would have been better to delete the arguing instead of dumping the thread when it had useful information in it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gage said:

The trophies are for gold crowns, the list wasn't translated properly from Japanese so leaves out that information. The thread that included this information was deleted by someone. 1f44c.png

Then is 1 mini and 1 gold. 110 Hours.

They started dropping after beating the game..

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm currently 74 hours into the game and have 11 silver giant crowns. No gold crowns or miniature crows to my name yet.

Gold and Mini crowns only appear to drop from High Rank Investigation quests. Since most people don't start those until after story you wouldn't have come across any yet if you haven't done so. Most of us when we say 140 hours are really saying about 60 hours-ish of active crown farming. Dont get me wrong it's still ridiculous, but it doesn't seem as bad when you look at it that way. Still going to take dedication to achieve the Plat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nazareth357 said:

Gold and Mini crowns only appear to drop from High Rank Investigation quests. Since most people don't start those until after story you wouldn't have come across any yet if you haven't done so. Most of us when we say 140 hours are really saying about 60 hours-ish of active crown farming. Dont get me wrong it's still ridiculous, but it doesn't seem as bad when you look at it that way. Still going to take dedication to achieve the Plat.

Ah, I see. That makes sense. Thanks for the information!

For all the people being pissed about playing 80 hours and not having a single crown => That is completely normal. Low rank won't give you anything.

About 190 Hours in now:

10 Minis (Great Jagras, Tzi-Tzi Yaku, Great Girros, Barroth, Rathian, Anjanath, Paolumu, Pink Rathian, Black Diablos, Nergigante)

5 Giants  (Uragaan, Legiana, Tobi-Kadachi, Pukei-Pukei, Great Jagras)

Yesterday was a daaaamn good day with 7 crowns :D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

For all the people being pissed about playing 80 hours and not having a single crown => That is completely normal. Low rank won't give you anything.

About 190 Hours in now:

10 Minis (Great Jagras, Tzi-Tzi Yaku, Great Girros, Barroth, Rathian, Anjanath, Paolumu, Pink Rathian, Black Diablos, Nergigante)

5 Giants  (Uragaan, Legiana, Tobi-Kadachi, Pukei-Pukei, Great Jagras)

Yesterday was a daaaamn good day with 7 crowns :D

Damn dude, 7 in one day is nuts. Though now that i think of it i also got 2 yesterday, on Kirin and Kushala respectively.