Crown Guide.

LordNEET

3 hours ago, Miles_Warren said:

I was a little burned out farming for my last two crowns. This game seriously does not want to give me a large diablos or mini kirin. I've taken a small break while i play Dark Arcana for a while. I'm starting to feel the grind now after 220 hours gametime....:(

If i were you, i would just farm your mini kirin, and wait until the 20th when diablos event comes out, which guarantees you the crown in under an hour.

edit: give or take an hour or so, my experience with all these events is i received both crowns for each monster individually under an hour, might be good luck, i don't know.

Edited by dunbay
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Miles_Warren said:

I was a little burned out farming for my last two crowns. This game seriously does not want to give me a large diablos or mini kirin. I've taken a small break while i play Dark Arcana for a while. I'm starting to feel the grind now after 220 hours gametime....:(

i miss the exact same 2. :D im farming mini kirin right now

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Miles_Warren said:

9 hours ago, Eylside said:

i miss the exact same 2. :D im farming mini kirin right now

So happy to see others in the same boat with the mini Kirin. It’s the last one I need and I don’t have the “best investigations”. Tomorrow’s another day?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PMD_E1337Pete said:

Down to five crowns (both Black Diablos, both Teostras, and Giant Kushala Daora) with nothing the last couple of days.

Some people are talking about the upcoming Black Diablos event giving crowns, where's that info coming from?

This is how revolts start from the event schedule

1 hour ago, PMD_E1337Pete said:

Down to five crowns (both Black Diablos, both Teostras, and Giant Kushala Daora) with nothing the last couple of days.

Some people are talking about the upcoming Black Diablos event giving crowns, where's that info coming from?

From here. No info confirming crowns yet though. I think people are hoping it gives crowns, which might be true.

I'm 412 hours in and getting royally ripped off with the crowns. I'm down to small and large for Kirin, Kushala, and Nergigante, and larges for Teostra, and Vaal. That's freaking EIGHT crowns the game refuses to give me. Honestly, when this platinum comes, I'm super done. Can't take the RNG anymore. ?:shakefist:

• Like 2

Well a bit of good news....i got my large diablos after responding to a sos. :D

The bad news is that after crown sniping investigations for Kirin, I just cannot get a mini Kirin to appear. I spent 4 hours playing the game today and it just won't appear. I'm a little burned out with the game right now trying to find this last crown for the plat. Honestly i might just leave it, play something else and hope there is a Kirin event that drops crowns sometime in the near future. :(

• Like 1

I do the event in the rotten valley for Radobaan. Spawn in to area 1, go left immediately, he will roll into the spot and then walk a few steps and then stand still. Look on the right leg I believe at the circle. If your head is at the circle, it is average. If it hovers above your head or mostly above, it's large. Smol should be where your head is over the top of the circle I think but I didn't try to farm the mini, I just got it easily so idk. 

Bazel, shock trap on flat surface and it's involves the leg that is 90 degrees. Don't remember the measurements on the top of my head. Just base it around a flat surface shock trap for the leg that is 90 degrees. 

7 hours ago, MansNotFuego said:

Missing mini + large Radobaan, large bagel and large azure rath. Any tips for measuring? Time is running out for me :(

Unfortunately, I don't have any advice, except I found more success doing the SOS quests and killing all the monsters. Hope RNG is on your side. For Large Azure (which was my last one), I had my large gold crown stats updated 3 times.

On 4/17/2018 at 0:24 AM, Edunstar84 said:

But Bagel's a part of the Vale event. Are you doing both investigations and the event?

Yeah been doing both, it just never seems to be a large gold crown. 

Edit: Wrote this before I got on to farm again and ofc the first vale event I do I get the lage bazel..

I guess complaining on forums reqlly did help, now I just need a large kirin and 50 arena wins and I'll have the platinum. 

Edited by sh4d0wzcs

5 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Yeah been doing both, it just never seems to be a large gold crown. 

Edit: Wrote this before I got on to farm again and ofc the first vale event I do I get the lage bazel..

I guess complaining on forums reqlly did help, now I just need a large kirin and 50 arena wins and I'll have the platinum. 

OK, will try that. I've been hunting large Kirin for about 20 hours with no luck. It's the only one I'm missing along with large Teostra, Black Diablo and large Bazel. I'm 300 hours in.

Edit: Got giant crown Bazel on my first try after this post ?

IyBA6v5.jpg

Edited by BloodyRutz

34 minutes ago, dunbay said:

Anyone having any luck with crowns for this is how revolts start? I only need large gold black diablos for plat and i got 1 silver crown so far.....with about 30 measurements that weren't large.

Yea I also have been farming this event with no luck. Done it about 10 times or so and nothing. not even a large silver update 

4 hours ago, dunbay said:

Anyone having any luck with crowns for this is how revolts start? I only need large gold black diablos for plat and i got 1 silver crown so far.....with about 30 measurements that weren't large.

3 hours ago, Phase_32 said:

Yea I also have been farming this event with no luck. Done it about 10 times or so and nothing. not even a large silver update 

Oh no! I hope you guys get lucky. You weren't the only ones waiting for the crowns.