Have you ever played a video game while drunk?

MidnightDragon

Have you ever played a video game while drunk?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever played a video game while drunk?

• Yes
    • No

Quite often, actually. While I rarely played while falling down drunk, I actually found that inebriation helped me when I played games like Guitar Hero, While my head was a little sluggish, the alcohol relaxed my muscles, so I could play faster. 

In fact, I beat most of the main difficult songs while at least buzzed, across all of the games that I played.

• Like 2

I LOVE playing multiplayer games drunk. It's the most entertainment I get when playing with friends. Typically 11 of my friends and I get together on Overwatch and play Daddy Rein beats Tiny Torblets. You take a shot every time you die, it gets so crazy so fast.

I did used to drink while playing COD back in the day (back when the game was still fun)

On 3/3/2018 at 10:16 AM, det_gittes said:

Drunk? Not really, I am too sleepy then. Slightly inebriated - sure, but mainly because it takes very little for me to feel fuzzy.

What they said. I have drank and played with friends for fun, but mainly these days, I only drink once in a while when I go out to see live music. Once I get home, I am too tired to sit and play games because I will most likely have been out from 8PM to 2AM. Plus, most of the games I play now I need to focus for trophies.

• 10 months later...

Life is Strange. This shit will change your life.

Here are some drinking games I came up with when writing my review on TA.

Take a shot everytime someone says some cringy dialogue
Take a shot whenever the characters do something dumb
Take a shot whenever Chloe uses the term "hella"(only strongest livers recommended for this one)
Take a shot everytime Chloe uses the term "stepdouche" or any other variance of "stepdad"

• Like 1

Oh yeah! Drinking makes everything better.

On 2/1/2019 at 3:36 AM, Hunter226037 said:

Life is Strange. This shit will change your life.

Here are some drinking games I came up with when writing my review on TA.

Take a shot everytime someone says some cringy dialogue
Take a shot whenever the characters do something dumb
Take a shot whenever Chloe uses the term "hella"(only strongest livers recommended for this one)
Take a shot everytime Chloe uses the term "stepdouche" or any other variance of "stepdad"

If you take a shot at every line of cringe-y dialogue, it certainly will change your life. It will kill you.

• Like 2

playing shooters while drunk for some reason I seem to gain a sixth sense and win every match. But as for any games that I have to use strategies in order to earn trophies...drinking usually throws the plan out the window, also any games that require timing stuff I ether smash or mess up royally while drinking ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 3:55 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

It's kinda impossible for me since I have a straight-edge personality, so 1f602.png never drank even a glass of beer or wine in my whole life (and I never will), I'm 26 years old

I'm 35 and I don't drink...partially due to the strong amount of alcoholism in my mom's family history. The worst I do is drink lots of soda.

• Like 1

Never really enjoyed drinking and gaming.  It's more of a social thing for me.  In high school, when my bro would send me qp' s from Oregon and Iowa City, I'd rock socom 1 and and 2 high as a kite on that sticky icky.  I ran a gamebattles clan.  We had a blast. So competitive.  Interesting how in the zone you can get if it's works with you.  I played sports high,[on a nationally ranked soccer team] so I think my eye hand coordination was amplified, rather than, me 'slowing'.   When you've been through trauma to sit back with some herb, its pretty relaxing, and lets the mind drift from the pains of life.  Glad I could help my family with bills at 16 as well.   And hook up my friends with stuff you just couldnt get without a solid, out of city connect.  Not many millennials can say that.  I'm not advocating anything, but herb's for gaming, relaxing. drinking to me is not meant for isolation on the regular.  It's to RAGE! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've since given up alcohol, but there have been several games I've played with friends drunk.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III was surprisingly great when intoxicated. Especially private lobbies when we made drinking games out of it. Other honorable mentions are Smash Bros. (of course), Mario Party, Mario Kart, and Screencheat.