How much $ would you sell your PSN profile for?

closertim

i would never sell it even for a million dollars. I've just had too many memories on my account and i have so many years of investment into here. And as they say, money can't buy happiness

Which is almost always said by people who are very well off and never need to worry about money. My reply is always, "money can't buy happiness, but it sure as hell can buy things that make me happy!"  :lol:

Parker

• Like 1

I don't see the point in selling a profile, or even someone buying it.  Do they want your trophies or your name?  Would make an awkward conversation with friends..."Hey, I just bought my PSN profile from this Starrk guy for $10,000 and now I am the boss!  Right, guys????" :facepalm:   

Which is almost always said by people who are very well off and never need to worry about money. My reply is always, "money can't buy happiness, but it sure as hell can buy things that make me happy!"  :lol:

Parker

but still that is only temporary happiness. There are some things in life that are bigger than money ;)

Edited by castlehominid99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would seel it for about £1000+ which would be about $1400. All the good friends ive made I could just add again on my new account and then my new tech with that money. I have put a good 300 hours+ into trophy hunting alone but for me its not that important. The thing I would be most concerned about is my minecraft city which ive put 150 hours + into.

Probably about £50?

I could buy Okami again, some avatars and a theme or 2.

I don't have any particularly rare trophies, or at least nothing I couldn't get again.

The only thing that puts me off starting a new account now is the RDR online trophies, I just cba to do them again.

I would however be all over the option for a paid name change, c'mon Sony, get with it!

My account is very worthy.There is no way I would sell it unless the offer is at least 0.1 million USD.

My account always remind me of the hard time I have to beat Silent Hill 2 HD with 10 stars ranking, get all online trophies of Resident Evil 5 and 6, obtain platinum for Doom 3,GTA IV and GTA V, and endure my insanity meter while playing hardest difficulty of Catherine and The Evil Within.So, if you cant give me hundred thousand dollar or more, there is no way I will sell it. B)

Why 0.1 million USD?It is the amount I need to pay my college education,my father debt and start my own game development company. :awesome:

My account is very worthy.There is no way I would sell it unless the offer is at least 0.1 million USD.

My account always remind me of the hard time I have to beat Silent Hill 2 HD with 10 stars ranking, get all online trophies of Resident Evil 5 and 6, obtain platinum for Doom 3,GTA IV and GTA V, and endure my insanity meter while playing hardest difficulty of Catherine and The Evil Within.So, if you cant give me hundred thousand dollar or more, there is no way I will sell it. B)

Why 0.1 million USD?It is the amount I need to pay my college education,my father debt and start my own game development company. :awesome:

0.1 is 100k $

I wouldn't sell it for any amount. 

I wouldn't sell my acc to anybody.

Damn. I was about to offer 2 million for each account, too bad you don't want to sell it :/

Someone would have to offer me an obscene amount of money for mine, something like $500,000.

In addition to spending thousands of hours and thousands of dollars on the games on my profile, I also have the same name across all of my gaming platforms. So, they'd not only be buying my account and taking away all of the hard work I've put into my profile, but they'd also be taking away my gaming handle I've had since the 360 was first released. The name itself has a lot of meaning to me, and I wouldn't want to give it up.