World Cup Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

World Cup Giveaway  

301 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to enter?

2. 2. Would you like to see more of these types of giveaways?

On 7/11/2018 at 1:40 PM, TugaSonic said:

There goes England. Let this be a lesson to all those that thought that England was going to win the World Cup before this match, don't celebrate too soon.

Did anyone outside of England actually believe that?  I figured we just saw the real World Cup Final when Belgium played France.  I was hoping Belgium would go the distance, but oh well.  Now I can hope for a Croatian upset and Belgium winning the 3rd place match.  I might be wrong and England might win that, but I never considered any of the teams in their bracket capable of knocking off the French, Brazilian, or Belgians.  I think at this point it'd be really awesome to see Croatia win the cup.  It has been the tournament of upsets so far, so why not another.

6 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

Did anyone outside of England actually believe that?  I figured we just saw the real World Cup Final when Belgium played France.  I was hoping Belgium would go the distance, but oh well.  Now I can hope for a Croatian upset and Belgium winning the 3rd place match.  I might be wrong and England might win that, but I never considered any of the teams in their bracket capable of knocking off the French, Brazilian, or Belgians.  I think at this point it'd be really awesome to see Croatia win the cup.  It has been the tournament of upsets so far, so why not another.

Don't know if anyone else believed that but here in Portugal, they showed on the news the celebration of the English winning the World Cup as soon as England won the match against Sweden. It actually made me laugh seeing it since I predicted that they were celebrating too soon and then when England lost.

1 minute ago, DynaVita said:

We had exact same penalty against us (umtiti). So it's logical. 

It is never logical if you gave a penalty like this you should get one back!

Besides then mandzukic should have been given a penalty aswell!

Now the winner will never care about how they won a match,

But i hope with every fiber being of me, that France gets bend over by Croatia.

It sickens me to see how France plays

I said this in the belgian match aswell,

So much attacking quality so much negativity. God it is like i am watching mourinho coaching them.

Go Hirvatistan!

• Like 1

So negative football won. Congrats to France, but they could have won the World Cup with attacking, attractive football. I really hope they are going to fire Deschamps. I hoped Croatia would win, but at least now I have a chance to win this giveaway...

Just now, BakkerJ said:

So negative football won. Congrats to France, but they could have won the World Cup with attacking, attractive football. I really hope they are going to fire Deschamps. I hoped Croatia would win, but at least now I have a chance to win this giveaway...

As France were finalists, you'd still have been in contention for a PSN Code either way :P

• Like 1

It was Friday the 13th for Croatia: Own goal, penalty after hand, 3rd goal after total mistake of defense... And they scored 2 anyway. :( Oh well...

Gloria Victis!

Edited by Smashero