World Cup Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

World Cup Giveaway  

301 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to enter?

2. 2. Would you like to see more of these types of giveaways?

6 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

What the fuck are you saying? Did you even watch the match?

Belgium and they executed it perfectly, 

But yeah lemme just shoot a ball from outside of the box everytime. 1f602.png1f602.png

I don't know which match you watched but Brasil was the better team. Especially second half. Belgium was only defending creating 0 chances, in the second half that is, while Brasil was storming the goal. Missed the first 25 min. of the game so maybe Belgium was the better team then.

Anyway, glad to see Belgium through.

Edited by BakkerJ

9 minutes ago, BakkerJ said:

I don't know which match you watched but Brasil was the better team. Especially second half. Belgium was only defending creating 0 chances, in the second half that is, while Brasil was storming the goal. Missed the first 25 min. of the game so maybe Belgium was the better team then.

Anyway, glad to see Belgium through.

A bit harsh with my comment, but football isnt only about creating chances it is also about having a good defence and stealing the ball etc,

Man of the match Fellaini for sure

I thought brasil was average, seeing how belgiums defence was rock solid!

Besides i thought brazil was really arrogant singing their national song when the song was over,

But one could call it arrogant another could call it natiolism

Edited by ZireaelSan

England and Croatia to meet in the semi-finals after a bout of European clashes today.

nm3fKSD.png

5v6XGAw.png

Who will England face in the final? :ninja:

Tuesday 10 July fixture:

France (B5) vs Belgium (B2) 19:00 BST

Participants involved:

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). If you think the match will go to penalties, you'll need to guess the 120-minute scoreline (e.g. 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.) and which team you think will win on penalties.

Option A entrants can predict all matches.

Edited by Zolkovo

Allez les Bleus! France (B5) are our first finalists after a very solid defensive performance against Belgium.

z3hr8o9.png

@Dav9834 You've earned yourself an extra entry for predicting the France vs Belgium game correctly!

Participants eliminated from PSN Code Prizes:

Who will be joining France in the finals of this exciting world cup? We'll be finding out tomorrow!

Wednesday 11 July fixture:

Croatia (B9) vs England (B4) 19:00 BST

As always, feel free to predict the scores for your respective team for a chance at additional entries (under the same vote). If you think the match will go to penalties, you'll need to guess the 120-minute scoreline (e.g. 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc.) and which team you think will win on penalties.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

So many words could be said about this game, but it was a chessgame didier descamps won against roberto martinez :( no shame we fought and played with our hearts out, Good luck to France!

Even though every fiber being of me is screaming, boo i hope france lose

I hope they win and put those english people on their place.

Speaking of wich i think england will win tomorrow with 2 1 they got too many fast players for croatia that will be a big problem but croatia can defend so who knows, only one thing is certain and that is one team will go through

Edited by ZireaelSan

Croatia through deservedly after a great comeback and clearly showing more hunger on the pitch. Turns out our B9 participants are the wisest amongst us guaranteeing themselves at least a 50 PSN Code prize should their names be drawn! B5 are also guaranteed at least a 25 PSN Code prize should any of their names be picked.

s82Xjf4.png

Participants eliminated from PSN Code Prizes:

Who will take all the glory on Sunday.. B5 or B9? Will history be written? Can Croatia continue the tradition of a new nation lifting the World Cup in every year that ends in 8 (except 1938)?

Sunday 15 July fixture:

France (B5) vs Croatia (B9) 16:00 BST

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2