How to get other region Vita games trophies WITHOUT CFW

temp-910724

On 7/22/2019 at 9:18 AM, Milktastrophe said:

(Sorry, can't read every page)

Has anyone tried this with a game with multiplayer? If so, are you logged into the account that downloaded the game or the account you switched to using the email?

I'm considering this if I can't find anyone else who can connect to Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes multiplayer so that I can play against myself.

Guess this probably won't work for this game. I can't start the game as the other account. So if I start it on my account and then switch before logging into the multiplayer, it still logs into my account instead of the one I switched to.

On 23/07/2019 at 4:31 PM, EareosMineCraft said:

3.71 update changed a ton of stuff relating to the Sign Up application and ical modules heck even the email_engine itself was changed

anyone wanna tell me if it still works ??

damn, i'd better hurry to plat my hk vita games, haven't thought that sony would change such things on poor abandoned console

Edited by inflict54

I got a question regarding this. Maybe somebody has asked it in the past, but if so sorry.

Atm I would really too get uncharted fight for fortune to 100%. However, due to the delisting, the DLC was not avaliable for me to buy. So I bought the game and its DLC in the Hong kong store. However I do already have trophies of it on the EU version (and atm recently almost completed the main list). Both of these games (obviously) uses the same list.

I'm wondering if me doing this trick to get the DLC trophies could possibly fuck up my list? By maybe earning a trophy that I already got (since my hk alt would be completely blanco), and syncing it with a new timestamp, therefore making it illegitable. 

A safe strat here would be to replay the entire game on the alt. but ..eh.. Would like to know of a guy with some experience :).

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Bumperklever said:

I got a question regarding this. Maybe somebody has asked it in the past, but if so sorry.

Atm I would really too get uncharted fight for fortune to 100%. However, due to the delisting, the DLC was not avaliable for me to buy. So I bought the game and its DLC in the Hong kong store. However I do already have trophies of it on the EU version (and atm recently almost completed the main list). Both of these games (obviously) uses the same list.

I'm wondering if me doing this trick to get the DLC trophies could possibly fuck up my list? By maybe earning a trophy that I already got (since my hk alt would be completely blanco), and syncing it with a new timestamp, therefore making it illegitable. 

A safe strat here would be to replay the entire game on the alt. but ..eh.. Would like to know of a guy with some experience :).

Thanks in advance.

You can do the trick before ever earning a trophy, so you can see if all the trophies get transferred across as they should . If not, from what I understand is that an older stamp cannot be overwritten by a newer stamp (referring to the date on the stamp, like a trophy in April could be overwritten for one in March but not one from May) under any circumstances so unless you get a blank stamp you should be alright. You will probably not get your Golden Abyss stat boosters though

• Like 1

On 2019-07-13 at 3:59 AM, Smoke_kiss said:

I can't sign in with any email using email app why ? It's says the information is incorrect , Help me

Do you have 2-step verification enabled on your google account?

You have to login on your google account and generate a password for your Vita if so.

You can do that in security settings of you account.

On 8/9/2019 at 1:38 AM, Smoke_kiss said:

Any one ?

You need to go to gmail settings and allow les secured apps to login, once you done that the Email will work

Edited by Ackerman_Ievi
Squared apps, is now secured, thanks to the auto-correct ?

27 minutes ago, Lyukaa said:

Hello guys i've just done the trick. If i were to turn off the console now will i lose everything or is the trick permanent? I still have to play the game..

It will likely reset, you can check in the online tab of the trophies section. If it is your account then it is set. 

But this trick is far from permanent and will stop working after about 24 hours so I would just do the trick again when you are ready to play

9 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

It will likely reset, you can check in the online tab of the trophies section. If it is your account then it is set. 

But this trick is far from permanent and will stop working after about 24 hours so I would just do the trick again when you are ready to play

I read from other users that i can finish the game (offline) and then do the trick without resetting the memory card...is this correct? It's a long game

6 hours ago, Lyukaa said:

I read from other users that i can finish the game (offline) and then do the trick without resetting the memory card...is this correct? It's a long game

Doing a long game without testing on alts first is a very, very bad idea. If you do everything offline, then swap, then sync that should work. But if it syncs at any point to the alt then you can't get those trophies to your main and will likely result in a flag without resetting your save

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FW 3.72 just appeared out of nowhere... Wondering if it will have an impact?

Edit: Probably not, just heard that FW 3.71 had been jailbreaked few days ago, so it is probably just a patch for it.

Edited by Smashero

7 hours ago, Smashero said:

FW 3.72 just appeared out of nowhere... Wondering if it will have an impact?

Edit: Probably not, just heard that FW 3.71 had been jailbreaked few days ago, so it is probably just a patch for it.

As you said, it looks like it has something to do with jailbreak:

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps-vita-system-software-firmware-3-72-update-patches-bitter-smile.7012/

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 10:14 AM, Lyukaa said:

Hello guys i've just done the trick. If i were to turn off the console now will i lose everything or is the trick permanent? I still have to play the game..

you'll be met with the "This memory card is linked with another account" message if you try that ^ 

thanks ux0:/id.dat .-.

Edited by EareosMineCraft

• 1 month later...
On 19.10.2019 at 6:10 AM, EareosMineCraft said:

Tried it on my pstv right when the update came out and it still worked. :D

3.73 only changes some text in the party application

How you do the vita trick on ps tv?

there is no wifi button in the ps menu

Edited by maormaor13

• 2 months later...

For this scenario, my main PSN account is NA.  When using this trick, do I ever need to reformat/reset the Vita/Memory card if i want to just leave the PS Vita as a dedicated EU or AS device?  I know I at least have to start at step 4 when/if i lose connection/connect the account with a different vita, but other than that am I missing any reasons as to why I can't just leave one of my Vitas as a dedicated EU or AS vita?  Apologies if this has been answered already.  I will delete the post if I find my answer while trawling through the forums.

Thanks!

-Jedi256/ClintonMagic

53 minutes ago, ClintonMagic said:

For this scenario, my main PSN account is NA.  When using this trick, do I ever need to reformat/reset the Vita/Memory card if i want to just leave the PS Vita as a dedicated EU or AS device?  I know I at least have to start at step 4 when/if i lose connection/connect the account with a different vita, but other than that am I missing any reasons as to why I can't just leave one of my Vitas as a dedicated EU or AS vita?  Apologies if this has been answered already.  I will delete the post if I find my answer while trawling through the forums.

Thanks!

-Jedi256/ClintonMagic

If you only use one EU account then yes you can do that. The only reason you would have to reset the memory card after that is if you make a mistake and sync trophies to the alternate account since the only way to get rid of them is to delete the user 

I prefer to ask before doing anything. I would like to use one of my game on my sub account into my main account (the accounts are from EU). But I've some trophies already on the sub account of some games I would like to play in the main one. It is doable to play on the main account for the trophies already on the sub one or it would be better to rebuy the games ?

My apologize if there was already an answer.