• Yangire
    • Dorodere
    • Himedere/Oujidere
    • Undere
    • Genki
    • Sadodere
    • Kamidere

I am a Deredere.

I try to always put my feet in the other person's shoes before judging and hate to jump to the conclusion that someone is an awful person. I like to think that there in at least a little good in everyone, no matter how they act towards me or others. Furthermore, I'm a pretty forgiving person as well due to this and tend to trust people when I shouldn't. Because of all that, I've been taken advantage of a lot in my lifetime and have been hurt a lot as well from people. I've had friends betray my trust and have lost people who could have been best friends for life from it too because it just took me so long to realize how mean and awful the person was, and even to this day, I feel like them being a complete utter jerk wasn't their fault and the environment that they were put in is what caused them to be an awful person and that the person truly isn't an awful person at all.... Holy S@#$. It's insane how accurate mine is. lol.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

Got Dandere. Actually got the same score for Dandere and Kuudere but I guess the rest of the questions leaned me more towards the first one.

Thought the description was pretty fitting for me... Didn't know there were so many types of Deres lol

Thanks for sharing!

Yangire. "Theres a lingering feeling of both emptiness and anger within you. You don't really need love. You keep a low profile in public, appearing normal, but you have quite a few triggers. These triggers can cause you to lash out at other's. Unlike the Yandere, a variety of things can trigger you. You have strong violent tendencies both physcially and mentally. Past events in your life that have built up has caused you to react this way. 

Without the trigger, you are rather normal, but when triggered by jealously, or a tramatic event, you become a whole different person."

I do agree with it. I have a bad habit of bottling things up so the wrong thing at the wrong time can set me off.

• Like 1

Bakadere xD

"To others, you may come off as lacking in intelligence despite reality proving the opposite. This may be because every little thing excites you as if it is a new thing. Even basic, things. When in love, you might have a rather childish approach to it. And most things. If not this, you're most likely a little clumsy. It doesn't make you bad though! You make up for it in humor and personality! You're most likely physically attractive and you're fun to be around."

Apart from the attractiveness it is quite accurate. That was quit the fun.

I never heard of any of these except the tsundere and yandere ones from otome games, and obviously Genki. 

I got Kamidere (realistic). Very accurate since I'm the realistic logical type and don't believe in anything unproven. Also, I plan years in advance and have been making life plans, career plans etc. since I was like 13 but get annoyed when things don't go accordingly. I even plan how I approach a video game from start to platinum. 

You have an entire plan for life itself. You have a vision of how you wish the world would be like, and if people would just listen to you, all types of problems would be solved. You place your intelligence at a very high place above others'. You would love to be treated by everyone else like how Mario is treated by every kingdom in the games. (or a God) Being the hero of everyone's story appeals to you. You do have a loving side, but only when things go right in your eyes.

You feel as though other's are often incapable, and you would love to take charge of everything. You are extremely power hungry, and when you're not in control of a situation, it causes you extreme discomfort. It's your way, or the highway.

The power hungry and controlling bit... I am a Slytherin in Harry Potter as well ?

• Like 2

You Are a Real Life Shundere

You're main mood is sadness and it's very evident. The world has a thick dark cloud in your eyes. It's hard for you to trust others, or find any positive things in your life. You don't do it on purpose, but negativity is your main mode. There's almost nothing that can get you out of these feelings of malencholy. It's rather hard for you to go through the day without feeling emotionally fatigued. 

Crying is something you might do often, and if not that, numbness. You don't feel like things will get better. You make it through the day because you know that there are people that care about you. If not that, you have a little hope somewhere.

I'm not crying very often though, but yeah things are sad at this point for me.

• Like 1

I got Tsundere and the description, actually, has something to do with me:

You have difficulty speaking when it comes to your softer emotions, and tries to stay tough in almost every situation. Love is a sensitive topic for you, and you want to come off as an individual to others. You may hide your feelings for someone in fear of being hurt, so you keep them close to you at all times. This may also spread to other people in your life. You might also have a strong temper and you're incredibly stubborn.

However, once you've finally manage to express your true self (which is quite a challenge), you can be very loving, warm, and a reliable person to be around. You have your stubborn moments still, but people will know that you come from a place of love.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm the first one to get Undere.

"Youuuuuuuu need to be careful... You have an extremely hard time saying no to others, so you would result to saying yes to avoid hurting feelings, or if you're feeling stronger, a maybe. Especially if the person is a significant other. Being assertive isn't your best trait, and you may come off as a pushover to others. You are still quite kind, but you are very likely to make toxic friends since you wish to impress them."

"People both hate and love your agreeability. You're very fearful of losing, or being hated by others, so you often pretend to agree with other's to avoid conflict. The rest of your personality is a
gamble, but you're well known for your Yes Man nature. You're a natural chameleon."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Youuuuuuuu need to be careful... You have an extremely hard time saying no to others, so you would result to saying yes to avoid hurting feelings, or if you're feeling stronger, a maybe. Especially if the person is a significant other."

Generally yes, but it ultimately has to do with what I am saying yes or no to. I find it hard to say no to something when it's something simple and/or I can easily do it or help do it. When it comes to things I know I can't do or don't feel comfortable doing, I politely decline. However, if I do say yes, part of the reason is indeed that I try to avoid hurting others feelings. That part is very true lol.

- "Being assertive isn't your best trait, and you may come off as a pushover to others."

Image result for wait a second nevermind meme

100% accurate....

- "You are still quite kind, but you are very likely to make toxic friends since you wish to impress them."

I actually made great friends in high school; Not a lot of friends but the few that I had were great and fun to be around. I did have "toxic friends" in elementary though, but not because I wished to impress them but because back then I thought to have horrible friends was better than to not have any friends at all.

"People both hate and love your agreeability."

uhmm.... Cool? lol

- "You're very fearful of losing, or being hated by others, so you often pretend to agree with other's to avoid conflict."

To be fair, I'm fearful of losing because of the embarrassment and/or discouragement that can come along with it, not actually the fact that I lost. I look at defeats as lessons, but I can't say the same for everybody else. The being hated by others part is true. However, I don't "pretend" to agree with other's to avoid conflict. I do tend to be the "middleman" in a lot of open discussions but that's different. I like to consider both sides of the spectrum and play devil's advocate for both sides. If I know little about the topic at hand then I stay out of it completely and just listen (or read ;)) from the sidelines.

- "The rest of your personality is a gamble, but you're well known for your Yes Man nature. You're a natural chameleon." 

Related image

Edited by Shinobi
  • Like 1

Spoiler

You're main mood is sadness and it's very evident. The world has a thick dark cloud in your eyes. It's hard for you to trust others, or find any positive things in your life. You don't do it on purpose, but negativity is your main mode. There's almost nothing that can get you out of these feelings of malencholy. It's rather hard for you to go through the day without feeling emotionally fatigued. 

Crying is something you might do often, and if not that, numbness. You don't feel like things will get better. You make it through the day because you know that there are people that care about you. If not that, you have a little hope somewhere.

I find it very relatable to be honest  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tepp-a said:

Dandere

this fits 100%

You feel very uncomfortable around new people and new situations. You're only talkative when a topic of interest comes up, or around people you like a lot.

Got the same result and it fits me perfectly.

I got Deredere on the first attempt...

You're probably a touchy type. It's rather easy for you to make friends due to your loving nature inside and out. However, you may be an enemy to claustrophobics. You look at the best in people whenever you can. It comes naturally to you, and you are very empathetic. For every negative, you have a positive. You are a more relaxed version of a Genki. 
All you can really spread is love and kindness, and not in a way that would annoy others. You're not positive to the point of being insensitive to sorrow.

You are a shoulder to cry on, and it maybe because you were hurt a lot in the past, and would wish that someone like you was around in that time of struggle. However, Be careful with your trust, because you have a very hard time believing that people can be truly evil in the world. You look for good where there isn't, and that could cause you to get in quite a predicament...

I don't think that's too accurate, especially the parts about "For every negative, you have a positive", & "You look for good where there isn't". So I tried again, this was the result: Dorodere

You pretend to be loving and caring on the outside, but on the inside you're rather twisted. Unlike the Yandere and Yangire, you don't act on your tendencies. You're rather grim and morbid. You're not necessarily cold, but your mind goes in insane directions... For the most part, the thoughts stay as thoughts, but they're still very dark. 

You may laugh at things that other's may find rather saddening or anger inducing.

Uhh... okay, that's a bit closer... but I don't think I'm that twisted, r-right? whaaat1 onion head So between the two, that should make me a fairly normal person, yeah? ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

I got Deredere on the first attempt...

You're probably a touchy type. It's rather easy for you to make friends due to your loving nature inside and out. However, you may be an enemy to claustrophobics. You look at the best in people whenever you can. It comes naturally to you, and you are very empathetic. For every negative, you have a positive. You are a more relaxed version of a Genki. 
All you can really spread is love and kindness, and not in a way that would annoy others. You're not positive to the point of being insensitive to sorrow.

You are a shoulder to cry on, and it maybe because you were hurt a lot in the past, and would wish that someone like you was around in that time of struggle. However, Be careful with your trust, because you have a very hard time believing that people can be truly evil in the world. You look for good where there isn't, and that could cause you to get in quite a predicament...

I don't think that's too accurate, especially the parts about "For every negative, you have a positive", & "You look for good where there isn't". So I tried again, this was the result: Dorodere

You pretend to be loving and caring on the outside, but on the inside you're rather twisted. Unlike the Yandere and Yangire, you don't act on your tendencies. You're rather grim and morbid. You're not necessarily cold, but your mind goes in insane directions... For the most part, the thoughts stay as thoughts, but they're still very dark. 

You may laugh at things that other's may find rather saddening or anger inducing.

Uhh... okay, that's a bit closer... but I don't think I'm that twisted, r-right? whaaat1 onion head So between the two, that should make me a fairly normal person, yeah? 1f605.png

Man that second time hit the head on the nail. :P jk jk

----------------------------------------------------------------

So many Deres! Had no idea! 

And damn why is this thing so stupidly accurate(minus the picture of me being a woman)

I had no idea this was what a true Tsundere was! 

Hell I had no idea I was one! 

But it adds up... Sigh

hjKd6f7.png

9xNQ3K3.png

That is some voodoo there

On 4/29/2018 at 4:47 PM, Bloodytears1666 said:

I'm not crying very often though, but yeah things are sad at this point for me.

Feel better!! :)

On 5/6/2018 at 3:52 AM, Kurofur said:

Hide contents

I find it very relatable to be honest  

Feel Better!!!! 

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

And damn why is this thing so stupidly accurate(minus the picture of me being a woman)

I had no idea this was what a true Tsundere was! 

Hell I had no idea I was one! 

But it adds up... Sigh

I'm kinda surprised I didn't get something along the lines of Tsundere myself... b-but it's n-not like I wanted that or anything! ?

Misaka+tsundere.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

I'm kinda surprised I didn't get something along the lines of Tsundere myself... b-but it's n-not like I wanted that or anything! 1f616.png

Misaka+tsundere.jpg

It's ok maybe in your next life

PoisedWindingCaecilian-small.gif

• 1 month later...

Turns out I'm actually a dorodere

However, I actually see myself more as a kuudere-type.