737 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Monster Musume Vol. 14-15

Spoiler

monster_musume-14_coverFRONT.jpgMonster-Musume-15-coverFRONT.jpg

Edited by DaivRules
Spoiler images

Posted (edited)

Slowly been getting back into manga reading. So far it's been the first 10 volumes of Food Wars.

Food Wars Manga Set Vol 1-10 Viz Book Lot English Brand New Free ...

On deck for this weekend:

Spy x Family, Vol. 1 by Tatsuya Endo, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®  The Way of the Househusband, Vol. 1 (1): Oono, Kousuke ...

Edited by Gretchen27

Not sure if this counts but the Shogun Assassin comic series. I stumbled across the first one when I was a kid. Unfortunately at the time they were hard to come by since no one really knew much about them. When I got older, I was able to find them online and ordered the whole collection. In fact, I actually ordered two sets. One that I could preserve and another that I could actually open and read without worrying about damaging them. 

Dragon Ball super and Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun

Posted (edited)

179023l.jpg

Kinetsu no Yaiba

I decided yo try reading a volume of this one to know what is the hype about. Ended up Binge-reading it. I actually enjoyed reading it It has some good moments but it felt that it was a bit short(?), sure 205 and 4 years of publication is noy short but for a Shounen manga like this, it felt it just finished quickly. Like, overall Zenitsu only had 3 major fights and the 2 fights was soo early in the series then when third happened, he become like an over-leveled character.

Anyway, I am still looking forward to the adaptation of the Train Arc...

Edited by JaM

Akame ga Kill! (Finished)

9781975300449.JPG?auto=format&w=300&dpr=

Enjoyment level 10

The ruthless Minister Honest exploits the ignorance of a new young Emperor and deviously rules the country from the shadows with twisted morals and no regard for human life. As a result of this, an epidemic of crime and corruption has spread throughout the country's capital city, and a state of society ensues where the privileged have absolute domination over the lesser.

However, there exists an organization to combat this rife abuse of power: Night Raid, a secret division of the oppositionary Revolutionary Army. It is composed of a small team of ruthless assassins who murder all those who partake in or turn a blind eye to the Empire's outrageous wrongdoings.

Tatsumi is a naïve, sword-wielding young man on a journey to save his impoverished village. Soon, he witnesses the bloody horrors and cruelty of the capital firsthand. Overcome with hatred, Tatsumi is swayed by Night Raid's profound cause and decides to join them, embarking on a painful and dangerous mission to exact revenge on Minister Honest. Tatsumi gains many invaluable experiences as he unravels the ethics of conflicting ideologies, life and death, all while working toward the restoration of a humane world.

Finally went and read the last 5 volumes. I liked those short crossover stories at the end of each volume (of course the last volume don't have one).

Only time I was able to more or less Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi. in a physical manga translated to english well until one of those publishers publish it, until then I read the fan-translated elsewhere like I do with most manga not translated to english and/or has physical volume/s.

Still reading the manga I downloaded from Manga Rock before it shut down, still I'm slow with manga and even slower with light novels then I'm with anime and games 9AHhkZb.gif

Also need to update my manga list soon but with some of the manga I read not being on myanimelist made me being unmotivated to update it.

2aec0d1a1babf305b4340487c5f949269ae17340

Bocchan to Maid (Fin./Update in Limbo)

It's more of a manhwa (Korean manga). A slice of life/"romance" manga that emphasises the daily lives of the maid Katie and the tsundere Johann, as the former herself attempts to get along with the latter. It's still in Limbo, which is Chapter 43, as I'm uncertain when they'll translate the new chapter. Must-read, if you are into the slice of life genre, which I loved.

Takasugi-san no Chibiyan Hero

Takasugi-san's Tiny Delinquent Hero

A nice breezy read, and lots of cutesy fluff. :3

Posted (edited)

Attack on Titan Chapter 130. Man this Manga is getting better and better 

Shingeki_no_Kyojin_manga_volume_1.jpg

Edited by Azraelka

The new dragonball super manga chapter yesterday and before that, Baki Dou!