It's a game.

NutellaOrgies

45 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

next thing u know they'll be adding achievements for watching tv. :hmm:

Just wait until they add trophies to Netflix... gotta get that Netflix platinum after all ;)

But yeah, an odd title this one is.  Maybe they were trying to go for one of those artistic like titles you see now and then? Can't think of an example off the top of my head though, but I'm sure I've seen titles in a similar vain for movies and what have you.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gladiator995 said:

Walden? Sounds like a type of bread. "I'll put some jam on my walden bread"

When you say it like that it sounds more like sexual innuendo;

"Sir? Sir! Have you been putting jam on your walden bread again?"

Edited by grifteskymfning
  • Like 1

Definitely getting this, the book is amazing. It will be awesome being able to stroll around Walden Pond. Thoreau is one of my favourite writers, it’s nice to also see references to Ralph Waldo Emerson (who actually owned the land).

Being able to follow in Thoreau’s footsteps as he wrote his first book. (Not Walden)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

Definitely getting this, the book is amazing. It will be awesome being able to stroll around Walden Pond. Thoreau is one of my favourite writers, it’s nice to also see references to Ralph Waldo Emerson (who actually owned the land).

Being able to follow in Thoreau’s footsteps as he wrote his first book. (Not Walden)

Not only did Emerson own the land, he also let Henry occasionally come crash on his couch and enjoy a nice dinner. Thoreau's version of "roughing it" was a bit embellished. But he still served up some fine literature. 

I've been to the actual Walden Pond. It's just a few miles outside Boston by the town of Lexington (of Revolutionary War fame). If you are a Thoreau fan, you should go! 

• Like 1

This game gets released today.  A quick story was featured on NPR this morning (MA based radio station), and I thought that was pretty neat.  Can't recall hearing any video game announcements on the morning news before.  I intend to add this to my backlog at some point.

• Like 1